Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Out with the Old, In with the New

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 10:17 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Nice writeup. The new one also looks 100000 times nicer IMO

Old 10-02-2010, 10:21 AM
KK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rominl
wow, very nice trade up! not sure if i like the new look, but driving both, i also agree the new one is louder and meaner. can you comment on the handling? you mentioned it feels lighter, does it take corners better as well compared to the prev one?
Handling: It definitely "feels" like it takes corners better. However to ultimately tell would be (once broken in) on a track. I'm guessing the new E will trounce the old.

How it does it I'm guessing is a combination of suspension geometry dialed in better, beefier sways, and again, the steering. It's just better. The previous E is certainly capable, the two cars however could not feel further apart in this matter alone.

Old 10-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
congrats on the new ride! Looks awesome!

Old 10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
KK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud of
Still enjoying the 2010. Thought I'd post some pics of the '07 of a shoot I did over the summer. Enjoy. What a great car it (was) is.

Cannot wait for a good day to shoot the 2010............

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.