Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

New Project Car - 2010 Mercedes C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
New Project Car - 2010 Mercedes C63

Over the past 10 years, Vivid Racing has touched on many different Japanese and European car marquees. As we continue to grow our customer reach from the standard "it" cars, we remain focused on bringing a unique look at modifications to our Project Vehicles.

Our newest car to receive the Vivid transformation is this 2010 Mercedes Benz C63. In the past, we have grazed the Mercedes world with our CLS55 and simple cruising S500 mini projects. But we are no stranger to the performance modifications that the Mercedes requires. This C63 boasts a strong 451HP from the V8 engine which will give our BMW M5 a run for its money. This particular model has the AMG Performance Package which includes: Electronic Speed Limiter Deletion, AMG Limited Slip Differential, AMG Performance Suspension, AMG High-Performance Composite Brakes, and the AMG Performance Steering Wheel.

From the side the car looks like a basic C-Class Benz, but looking at the rear you see the mean OEM Quad tips and rear diffuser. The front end directly on is also very aggressive and gives a brunt feel. Inside, the white leather seats keep a type of sophistication but don't be fooled as the deep adjustable bucket seats are for pure racing. The flat bottom steering wheel with Alcantara side grips keeps the race theme.

So whats in store for this C63? We will definitely have some good updates going. New styling, definitely new wheels, ride height, power parts, and much more. Besides working with Agency Power on new parts, we will be developing new partnerships to further showcase the extent of what our C63 can do! Stay tuned to our Project C63 section and continue to check out our C63 Gallery Here.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:30 PM
GENTANI is infamous around these parts
congrats, nice ride

Old 01-31-2011, 05:25 PM
V8HAHA is infamous around these parts
Nice, excited to see how this build goes!

Old 01-31-2011, 07:42 PM
paixim is infamous around these parts
are you sure it's a 2010? The side mirror seems to suggest that it's 2009.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:57 PM
colinquang is infamous around these partscolinquang is infamous around these parts
what wheels are you going to put on?

Old 01-31-2011, 08:45 PM
GENTANI is infamous around these parts
I believe early 2010s still had older mirrors in the US, but not sure

Old 01-31-2011, 10:02 PM
Jroc is infamous around these partsJroc is infamous around these parts
Thats the exact color combo I wanted, great pick up. I feel like theirs a huge market for affordable tuning and exhaust options for this car

Old 02-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Anthony996tt is infamous around these partsAnthony996tt is infamous around these parts
awesome ride!

Old 02-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Baby Gorilla is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jroc
Thats the exact color combo I wanted, great pick up. I feel like theirs a huge market for affordable tuning and exhaust options for this car
In my experience, the market is not that huge (certainly not compared to my GT500 and I'm pretty sure not compared to your Viper). Also, in general, mods tend to be incredibly overpriced. I think that some vendors and manufacturers feel that if someone can afford a M-B, then that same person can and will pay a premium on aftermarket stuff.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:59 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Good stuff, can't wait to see it all finished up!

Old 02-14-2011, 08:28 PM
tapout19 is infamous around these parts
looking forward to keeping up with the build

Old 02-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Update

If your looking to do a mod to your Mercedes AMG V8, then Powerchip's ECU flash is the way to go. One of the best gains I have ever seen on a NA car and even a gain that surpasses our BMW M5 flashed with them. We strapped the C63 to our Mustang Dyno and with 91octane gas, our baseline test came in at 323rwhp and 325ft/lbs of torque. The Mustang Dyno reads lower then most other ones like a DynoJet. But what is important to see is the overall change. After we sent the ECU to Powerchip to be flashed on the bench, they sent it back overnight for a quick install. Running on the dyno, the ECU added a very impressive 45HP gain with 42ft/lbs of torque added. This put the car to 368rwhp and 343tq.

Powerchip tunes the V8 engines fuel maps and timing tables to generate the power. All ECU's are flashed by Powerchip on their "bench" unit. So you must remove your ECU and send it in to be done. Now we have a great gain for the car stock with a ECU flash we will move on to the Agency Power headers and catback system next! Stay tuned to our Project Mercedes C63 Blog here.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:03 AM
Former Vendor
Enjoy this sound of the new Agency Power race headers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgYs47xhIz8

Old 02-25-2011, 07:13 AM
sunburned is infamous around these parts
Not a huge fan of that sound. Kinda like a lion roaring.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:45 PM
ajkinc22 is infamous around these parts
I love it so much best sound in the world

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Project Car - 2010 Mercedes C63