Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

How do you like your C63?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 12:09 PM
Keawn is just really niceKeawn is just really niceKeawn is just really niceKeawn is just really niceKeawn is just really nice
How do you like your C63?

My lease on my CLS550 is ending in May and the new shape CLS will be here in June. I like the new shape alot, but I was thinking of getting something that has a little more power and fun to drive. The CLS 63 is way too expensive and same with the E63. I was thinking the C63 and it seems to fit in my budget range and I am sure the rear seats look like it has the same amount of room than the CLS. So I would like to get some C63 owners feedback.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Duane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Buy one. You'll have no regrets. If you're get a 2012, get the P31 option and LSD. Jeremy Clarkson was right....it is an axe murderer with headlights. This is the uber sedan. The engine and tranny are flawless. Globs of TQ all over the rev range, which is why you need the LSD, the back tires are not wide enough to hold all the power. The exhaust sound is intoxicating. Japanese quality Nav/Blue Tooth/Sound System. The front seats are fantastic, the back seats are ..... C class......not lots of room but at least you get your own doors. Gas milage, try not to think about it. Tire wear, you'll become good friends with Tire Rack.

Last edited by Duane996tt; 04-13-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
I love mine and this is my second one. As he said, make sure you buy a P031 car with LSD option. You will love the C. Good luck on the search.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:05 AM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
i dont have one but my friend does, agree with everything thats been said

amazing car, front seats are incredible, one of nicest seats i have sat in a sub 100k car

rear tires will not last too long but you probably wont care too much

Old 04-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Keawn is just really niceKeawn is just really niceKeawn is just really niceKeawn is just really niceKeawn is just really nice
Thank you all for your feedback. I am going to test drive one today. I will post my thoughts after my test drive.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:14 AM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
Don't all C63 AMG's come with an LSD?
I just built my own C63, is the P31 option the AMG factory option for around ~$6000?

Old 04-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Test drove it yesterday with P31 package and holly crap! the car is a monster. Loved it, the only complaint I have is the interior, but once you drive it, you dont car about the interior. I will make my final decision in the next day or so. I will keep you posted. Thanks again for everyones help.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tphss
Don't all C63 AMG's come with an LSD?
I just built my own C63, is the P31 option the AMG factory option for around ~$6000?
No, LSD is a stand alone option right now. There is talk of it becoming standard for 2012 but nothing final. And yes the development package(P031) is around $6,000.

P471 LSD $2,030.00 option
P031 Development Package $6,000