Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

My Eurocharged BLOWN ENGINE story and more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 06:05 PM
BB Supra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by quick
You know i have heard good things about them and i have heard bad things about them and after reading the net for quite some time,i would have to say SCREW EUROCHARGED...
Where there's a smoke there's a fire...
To tell u the truth,i was thinking about getting my E55 tuned by them but i guess not any more
They ain't worth ****
Smart move.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:33 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
wow...

Old 06-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
No way to treat a customer. Post the story everywhere you can and put'em out of business. Hacks.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Slik560
No way to treat a customer. Post the story everywhere you can and put'em out of business. Hacks.
They have already started replying on other boards basically calling me a liar what a way to treat your customers.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Leonlinh is infamous around these parts
They seemed like a very respected tuner company on the forums. I might be having 2nd thoughts now. Hope they do the right thing and make it right. Good luck Bro. Seen your ride on forums and know how you baby it. Looks great.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Leonlinh
They seemed like a very respected tuner company on the forums. I might be having 2nd thoughts now. Hope they do the right thing and make it right. Good luck Bro. Seen your ride on forums and know how you baby it. Looks great.
Thanks man!!

Ive already started ordering stuff to get the car fixed im not waiting on them, ill keep the board posted.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:56 AM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
Can you tell which wheels you have on that? What tint you have on the windows? I love the look of that car

Old 06-29-2011, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by zer0t
Can you tell which wheels you have on that? What tint you have on the windows? I love the look of that car
Thanks man
Im trying to post a pic but photobucket is acting up 360forged Spec Multi's the tint is 20%

Name:  pass-side-high-best.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  94.7 KB

Last edited by BB Supra; 06-29-2011 at 06:15 AM.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
That is shocking, but I'd like to hear their side of the story too. Your car appears to be heavily modded and things do go wrong. Im not saying I dont believe you, but that doesnt sound like Jerry. I have had nothing but great experiences with them. And parts of your story make me wonder??? If I read it correctly you basically said they destroyed the car but at one point you sent it back for more work and mods? Is that an NOS bottle in the car? Just trying to see the level of mods. I mean there is a big difference with losing a motor with heavy mods while spraying then a stock car with a tune. I would definitely be upset about that much cosmetic damage. Ive had bumpers dmaged etc but that seems to be extensive amounts of carlessness. Hope you get it sorted out...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 06-29-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:16 PM
ENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the rough
You have a ton of patience my friend. I wouldve flipped out. I just dont understand why you would pay the 3000 they charged you for "their" mistake. I wouldve told them to jump off a cliff and fix my car or I would take them to civil court. Thats just wrong. Beautiful car though.

Any reason you continued to pay them for business after their apparent screw ups and attempt to extort you?

Old 06-29-2011, 02:42 PM
zer0t has a spectacular aura aboutzer0t has a spectacular aura about
I hope you don't mind but I am ordering those wheels and tint for my wife's S550. Imitation is the surest form of flattery.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Alan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond reputeAlan C. has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic looking car and an unbelievable mess with Eurocharged.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:49 PM
GENTANI is infamous around these parts
I don't get why you kept or did send your car back once or twice after you were already so disappointed?

Old 06-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Opusman is a splendid one to beholdOpusman is a splendid one to beholdOpusman is a splendid one to beholdOpusman is a splendid one to beholdOpusman is a splendid one to beholdOpusman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GENTANI
I don't get why you kept or did send your car back once or twice after you were already so disappointed?
the way I read it, he was trying to give them another chance because they used to have a good relationship, even a sponsorship; so a second chance does make some sense...But id also like to read their response, hopefully its written with a professional tone but I have a feeling it probably wont be.....

ps op I found a smokin deal on a cls65 and might jump on it if I cannot find a good deal on a gt-r its a classy car with *****, great combo.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:14 PM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
Subscribed...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Eurocharged BLOWN ENGINE story and more