Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

My Eurocharged BLOWN ENGINE story and more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 01:46 PM
sc_trojan has a spectacular aura aboutsc_trojan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BB Supra
Jerry Thornton the owner of eurocharged has made no attempts to rectify this matter, He simply does not care.
wow, interesting read. I feel bad for you. I am sure there are two sides to every story, and Jerry thinks differently, that is why he doesn't respond. If you think about it, he has nothing to gain by responding. All of the negative press he got from this thread will be over soon since over time these threads will get buried. I looked at benzworld and mbworld and I couldn't find your posts, thus many people aren't reading them. He is probably thinking, it would probably cost him more to make you whole then he would lose in lost business.

If I were you, I would take him to small claims court and let the judge decide. Flights to chicago are cheap since south west flies there. Yes, you would spend a little extra $, but if you win, you will feel MUCH better. If the costs are over $10k, and you win, you can have Jerry pay for your legal costs as well!

I agree on the GTR route though. Cheaper, faster, AND better performance than a porsche or amg. I would send to switzer or ams and call it a day.

Good luck. don't get discouraged. unfortunately, you have to pay to play. ask anyone who has modded their cars, most of the time you are a guinea pig for the tuners.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:14 AM
BB Supra is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sc_trojan

If I were you, I would take him to small claims court and let the judge decide. Flights to chicago are cheap since south west flies there. Yes, you would spend a little extra $, but if you win, you will feel MUCH better. If the costs are over $10k, and you win, you can have Jerry pay for your legal costs as well!

I agree with you on all counts, and steps are being taken.

Update

New Fogs have been ordered, New wheels and lip have been installed and the car is currently with Reflections Detailing for a full paint correction. Bills are adding up fast, and Eurocharged has made no attempts to rectify this situation. More updates coming soon.

Name:  cleanup.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  80.0 KB

Last edited by BB Supra; 07-11-2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:42 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Nice!!! It's lookin good

Old 07-12-2011, 01:23 AM
Sterlingc1975 is infamous around these partsSterlingc1975 is infamous around these parts
Wow I'm so sorry to hear that. I would never do one of my customers that way..

Old 07-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by Sterlingc1975
Wow I'm so sorry to hear that. I would never do one of my customers that way..
Its pretty shocking at this point its more shock than anger now. These guys really should not be allowed to touch anyone's car *ever*

Last edited by BB Supra; 07-12-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:04 AM
AL///Mpower is infamous around these parts
Ive seen your car parked in my neighborhood from time to time, it looked awesome especially on those spec multis. i was wondering why i hadnt seen it around in whats seemed to be over a year ,.. I hope your able to get everything sorted out

Old 07-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by AL///Mpower
Ive seen your car parked in my neighborhood from time to time, it looked awesome especially on those spec multis. i was wondering why i hadnt seen it around in whats seemed to be over a year ,.. I hope your able to get everything sorted out
?? where do you live...

Old 07-12-2011, 11:45 AM
AL///Mpower is infamous around these parts
the neighborhood i speak of is off of st barnabas rd in md

Old 07-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by AL///Mpower
the neighborhood i speak of is off of st barnabas rd in md
Small world my wife's parents live there.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
LET/Eurocharged are not a good company. My buddy luis from NY blew his motor 2 days after those people tuned his car and they told him to Fk off.

I had a tune from Wayne, who used to tune for them. It was faster then stock but not nearly as good as some other tunes. Gladly mine didnt blow up, like half a dozen others like Luis and Alex etc...

Another buddy of mine who actually posts here had a major issue with his MB because of LET (at that time their company had a different name).

Stay away fellas.

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 07-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by prodigymb
LET/Eurocharged are not a good company. My buddy luis from NY blew his motor 2 days after those people tuned his car and they told him to Fk off.

I had a tune from Wayne, who used to tune for them. It was faster then stock but not nearly as good as some other tunes. Gladly mine didnt blow up, like half a dozen others like Luis and Alex etc...

Another buddy of mine who actually posts here had a major issue with his MB because of LET (at that time their company had a different name).

Stay away fellas.

These guys are slime, i just found out they are telling the administration of other boards(that they sponsor) that they called me to rectify this situation and i (get this) demanded money and hung up on them. I have had no communication with this company other than a txt message the day my car was returned.

WOW!!!

Old 07-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Sterlingc1975 is infamous around these partsSterlingc1975 is infamous around these parts
My guys out here in Cali. Powerchip have amazing tunes for mb. Did my 63 amg and it's a absolute beast. They can turn up throttle response as well. The cost was not bad for the great improvement. They also won't over tune like many others that blow the motor!

Old 07-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BB Supra
These guys are slime, i just found out they are telling the administration of other boards(that they sponsor) that they called me to rectify this situation and i (get this) demanded money and hung up on them. I have had no communication with this company other than a txt message the day my car was returned.

WOW!!!
If they play dirty like that then you really need to let the guys over at benzworld.org and mbworld.org know. They are sponsors there and that is most of their customer base. Hit them where it really hurts. This is primary a Porsche forum and your words might not get out there. I don't feel sorry for companies like theses. They should not be in business if everything is true about what's been said about them.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Ynot
If they play dirty like that then you really need to let the guys over at benzworld.org and mbworld.org know. They are sponsors there and that is most of their customer base. Hit them where it really hurts. This is primary a Porsche forum and your words might not get out there. I don't feel sorry for companies like theses. They should not be in business if everything is true about what's been said about them.
I agree 100%. I'm a member of both. There are some good guys on there who may even be able to help you out

Old 07-13-2011, 01:49 AM
_AMG_ is infamous around these parts_AMG_ is infamous around these parts
Very disappointing!!
I'm sorry you had to go through all this headache with Eurocharged.
I hope everything gets sorted out for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Eurocharged BLOWN ENGINE story and more