Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

C63 AMG Black Series Is Here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 09:20 AM
Former Vendor
Chris@AfterFX is just really niceChris@AfterFX is just really niceChris@AfterFX is just really niceChris@AfterFX is just really nice
That car looks amazing.

Have you driven a CLK63 BS? Our shop has a modified one and I'm curious about how the two compare by someone who has driven both.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:11 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
just to add to the chorus, that car looks fantastic, wouldn't change a thing.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:17 PM
OMFS27 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car. It's nice to see some really aggressive styling from a stock MB. I love the Black series. Do you know how it compares to the CLK BS in terms of the suspension?

Old 04-01-2012, 04:39 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Dope status!!! Really enjoying the recent upgrades!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 04:11 PM
nexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Chris@AfterFX
That car looks amazing.

Have you driven a CLK63 BS? Our shop has a modified one and I'm curious about how the two compare by someone who has driven both.
I have not driven the CLK63 Black Series. I believe I read a review from someone who claimed the CLK63 was more "insane".

Old 04-01-2012, 05:45 PM
PJFLA is infamous around these parts
Ill let you know in a few weeks when my C BS arrives.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:49 PM
img
img is a jewel in the roughimg is a jewel in the roughimg is a jewel in the rough
Looks mean,congrats !

Old 04-03-2012, 08:40 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Love the looks and the color, the more aggressive lines really make it standout.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:27 PM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
Damn...beautiful car. Congratulations.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Brian@Showroom Motorsports is just really niceBrian@Showroom Motorsports is just really niceBrian@Showroom Motorsports is just really niceBrian@Showroom Motorsports is just really nice
Absolutely Stunning. I have a great team for the 3M wrap if you need it. Please PM if you want their contact!

Old 04-04-2012, 08:50 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by nexlogic
Guys, I was lucky enough to pickup the C63 Black Series today! The paint finish is designo Magno Alanite Grey (matte finish) and comes with Carbon Fiber Exterior package. Doesn't have black matte wheels so I'm planning on getting that done soon. Apparently, this is the FIRST one to land in the U.S. according to my local Socal Dealer. I had a #1 spot for a Obsedian Black one but that wouldn't be due for another 1.5 months or so.

This car is EXTREMELY fast! I love the exhaust note - deeper than the C63. The interior is absolutely gorgeous. More photos to come later. I need to "break" this thing in!
the exterior matte silver is absolutely amazing man. simply SICK SICK!! SO SICK!!

Old 04-05-2012, 02:57 PM
kcwc is infamous around these parts
nice
love the color

Old 04-05-2012, 06:42 PM
nexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura aboutnexlogic has a spectacular aura about
Thanks everyone! New photos in a couple of weeks.

-Got the side reflectors painted in matte grey to match the car
-Tinted the windows
-Applying matte wrap around all the carbon fiber parts (trunk spoiler, front splitter, rear diffuser, side skirts)
-Eventually: paint the wheels in matte black or charcoal

Old 04-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by JRCART
Congrats, beautiful color, I was tossing that color option around for mine. Mine should be here in a little over a month, the CF and Aero package I ordered are delaying deliveries 4-5 weeks I am being told.

Enjoy!
Thanks! What color is yours?

Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 AM
spoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the roughspoddle is a jewel in the rough

Now that is a thing of beauty...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 AMG Black Series Is Here!