Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

C63 AMG Black Series Is Here!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Absolutely stunning.
I've recently been contemplating a change to either the regular 63 or the B.S from a car I drive perhaps 30 days out of the year (yes pathetic)

Enjoy in good health my friend.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:18 AM
PRS 7 is infamous around these parts
Yumm .
Are the rear seats as hard as they look in pics?
Not that it matters greatly but I am curious.

Just my middle aged opinion on the wheels. It's your car and do what makes you happy but black wheels, to myself, would ..uh..hmmm...lessen the classy/race look. Asphalt maybe but not black.

Hell , do what you want!

Old 04-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
Extreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura aboutExtreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by nexlogic
Guys, I was lucky enough to pickup the C63 Black Series today! The paint finish is designo Magno Alanite Grey (matte finish) and comes with Carbon Fiber Exterior package. Doesn't have black matte wheels so I'm planning on getting that done soon. Apparently, this is the FIRST one to land in the U.S. according to my local Socal Dealer. I had a #1 spot for a Obsedian Black one but that wouldn't be due for another 1.5 months or so.

This car is EXTREMELY fast! I love the exhaust note - deeper than the C63. The interior is absolutely gorgeous. More photos to come later. I need to "break" this thing in!
Great looking car! Are you hiring? haha. Looks like the Villa Sienna complex in Irvine.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:14 AM
tdo
tdo is infamous around these parts
Very nice!!!

Old 04-15-2012, 01:15 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Now that's some BS right there (sorry had to do it ) It is really a dramatic car in person and has so much energy. Enjoy the car man, it's amazing!!

Old 04-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Etahgnimusnoc is infamous around these parts
BEAUTIFUL looking car!!! One of my favorites!

Old 04-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Simply stunning....

Old 04-20-2012, 10:02 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Nice Toy!!!!

Old 04-22-2012, 11:56 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Gorgous car. Love the whole look. I went and drove a CLK63 Black yesterday, fully expecting to buy it. Loved everything about the car, except the tranny. Its amazing how far auto/manual units have come in those 4 years and it just did not cut it for me. I wish that could be fixed with software or some acessible mod, if so would buy it, but as it is, had to pass. Your car makes me think maybe I will just wait and get the C63blk, as i have drive the 2012 C63AMG and really liked it.

Nice work, looking forward to more pics.

Old 04-29-2012, 02:01 PM
tskeen is infamous around these parts
Great ride. That is a wonderful combo. WOW.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:34 PM
funky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to behold
as everyone has already stated; pretty damn amazing looking machine!

Old 05-06-2012, 07:41 PM
PaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to beholdPaulChristian is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PRS 7
Yumm .
Are the rear seats as hard as they look in pics?
Not that it matters greatly but I am curious.

Just my middle aged opinion on the wheels. It's your car and do what makes you happy but black wheels, to myself, would ..uh..hmmm...lessen the classy/race look. Asphalt maybe but not black.

Hell , do what you want!

100% agree with the above. 31 years old here. I would keep the rims as they are or maybe make them a darker grey color if you REALLY want a different look, but Def not black rims . I would keep the rims as they are.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:47 AM
carlsturm is infamous around these parts
That's a beautiful car. The color is stunning in a subtle way. I'd love to have those seats.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:47 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
and i like that there is a rear seat even if it is for 'occaisonal' use only...and a sunroof too!

Old 05-09-2012, 11:31 AM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Beautiful car!

I thought the carbon package comes with the diveplanes for the front bumper??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 AMG Black Series Is Here!