Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

It's finally here! 2013 E63 Wagon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Former Vendor
Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts is infamous around these parts
It's finally here! 2013 E63 Wagon

After a VERY long and seemingly never ending saga, my day had finally come- the arrival of my new 2013 E63S Wagon. I could go on about the length of the ordering process, the grueling wait time, the lack of communication from MB regarding my order (twice defunct).... but you know what? I don't even care anymore. IT'S ****ING HERE!!! Not only is it here, but it's everything I had been expecting... and then some. Initial impressions? BEAST. Motor Trend again hit the nail on the head when they described it as "laughably fast", I'd go on the say maybe even shockingly fast, and I am no stranger to fast cars.

Dealer tells me (take for what it's worth), that it's the first '13 delivered stateside. Be prepared MBW, you'll be seeing a lot of this wagon in the upcoming months as we will be giving it the MAC treatment, but in the meantime here are some delivery iPhone shots to set the mood:

Had this plate for an embarrassingly long time on a E350 :

Old 08-03-2012, 08:20 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Should take that thing on a road course/drag strip and embarrass a few people...

Old 08-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Carbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon has a reputation beyond repute
That's a hell of a car. We don't get a lot of hot wagons stateside (looking at you RS6) these days, so a special order MB like that is great. If it were me I'd start by taking the badge off the fender and the two on the rear decklid (leaving the MB logo). I'd also do something about that giant orange reflector.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:42 AM
MTV
MTV is just really niceMTV is just really niceMTV is just really niceMTV is just really niceMTV is just really nice
I'm actually in love with this wagon

Old 08-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Banned
Dan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond reputeDan@SCB has a reputation beyond repute
Needs Bags!!!

Old 08-06-2012, 07:44 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Should take that thing on a road course/drag strip and embarrass a few people...
I literally can NOT wait.

Originally Posted by Carbon
That's a hell of a car. We don't get a lot of hot wagons stateside (looking at you RS6) these days, so a special order MB like that is great. If it were me I'd start by taking the badge off the fender and the two on the rear decklid (leaving the MB logo). I'd also do something about that giant orange reflector.
Before I got the car I was going to debadge it right away, now that I have it I'm a bit torn. Def adds to the sleeper factor.

Originally Posted by MTV
I'm actually in love with this wagon
Me too

Originally Posted by Zook@SCB
Needs Bags!!!
It will go lower, but I can assure you it will not be on bags (other than factory rears)

Old 08-06-2012, 08:34 AM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
i'm pretty sure the last thing anyone is going to be looking at is the badges when they're being left in the dust. they'll still be in shock that they just lost to a wagon =P i think you should add a "baby on board" sign on the window

Old 08-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Banned
Road_Master is infamous around these parts
AMG really works hard on the car!

Old 08-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Old 08-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Derek@MartinoAutoConcepts

It will go lower, but I can assure you it will not be on bags (other than factory rears)
Thank you. Looks great!

Old 08-18-2012, 09:35 PM
PRUVEIT is infamous around these parts
Great car. There is one that frequents the French restaurant around the corner from my house. It's a black/black. Still a sleeper even with the AMG badges and red brakes.

Old 08-18-2012, 11:40 PM
py0413 is a jewel in the roughpy0413 is a jewel in the roughpy0413 is a jewel in the rough
I saw a brown one last week here in Victoria, BC Canada. What a stunning machine! Congratulations!

Old 08-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Dub's is infamous around these parts
God that is pretty nice. I wonder how the sedan will look like.