Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

My new Mars RED SL55 | lowered with Radenergie R10 | PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 10:36 AM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Black intercooler and huge Meziere pump

CF steering wheel (paddles already installed btw, will take pics later):

Old 11-20-2012, 02:47 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Supercharger is out...

Got my new CF shift **** with custom leather with red stitching boot, but the base of the boot is wrong!
Now need to find a good upholstery shop to swap the boots.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Kyle951 is infamous around these parts
What Radio upgrade did you go with, because I am looking to do the same in my 2004, and Does the Radio give you the ability to stream music via bluetooth as well ?

Old 11-22-2012, 09:06 PM
moacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond reputemoacur has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice work

Old 11-23-2012, 09:58 PM
DUC_HNTR is infamous around these partsDUC_HNTR is infamous around these parts
Very nice, normally I can pic out at least a few things I would change, but your build is spot on perfect imho. And for the record the rear on the e55 is nasty, do you have any posts with more pics of it? Link?

Old 11-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Kyle951
What Radio upgrade did you go with, because I am looking to do the same in my 2004, and Does the Radio give you the ability to stream music via bluetooth as well ?
Here:
http://www.cargpsnet.com/mercedes-sl...oth-p-507.html

Old 11-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by DUC_HNTR
Very nice, normally I can pic out at least a few things I would change, but your build is spot on perfect imho. And for the record the rear on the e55 is nasty, do you have any posts with more pics of it? Link?
Some exterior pics only here
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...hotoshoot.html

Old 11-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Kyle951 is infamous around these parts
Thank you very much for the link to the Radio upgrade. I was looking at the Dynavin but this might be a very good alternative should they not have what I am looking for.

Thanks again,
Kyle

Old 11-25-2012, 08:32 AM
mistertonyn is infamous around these parts
That red color is hot.

Nice wheels too.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:55 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Originally Posted by mistertonyn
Nice wheels too.
all the above.

What a car!!! Really enjoyed this thread. Thanks for sharing.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:42 PM
82mm TB:

Belt wrap kit:

Old 12-03-2012, 03:40 PM

Old 12-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Put some new wheels before my other new wheels coming

Old 12-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by acs-3
Sorry but that Cayenne is straight up ugly. On the other hand, your SL looks great!

Old 12-15-2012, 06:19 PM
htran16 is infamous around these parts
Have always been a fan of the LMs, but the silver wheels looks alot better with your SL. What kind of wheels did you get? I'm sure we will see some great shots when you get them on....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My new Mars RED SL55 | lowered with Radenergie R10 | PICS