Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Anyone experience bucking/hesitation on acceleration when cold?(2000ML)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Anyone experience bucking/hesitation on acceleration when cold?(2000ML)

Hi guys I have a 2000 ML320 with 120K on it. So this morning I was headed to work and the ML just died while driving, all the gauges dropped and all the lights came on the instrument cluster much like when you initially start the ignition, then it picks up again and drives like nothing happened for a bit and does it again.... No warning lights staying on....

It did it about 5-6 times and seemed to go away once it was warm.... on the way home from work it did it once shortly after start up and then was fine after that....

I was thinking something electrical... but i'm about to run down and check if there are any pending codes....

Any help or ideas are much appreciated, I really need a reliable vehicle...
Thanks
Shalil

Old 12-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Could be anything really. Take it to your local Mercedes shop and tell them exactly what your experiencing. Its hard to diagnose something like this with out having the car in our possession.