Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

New Brabus Full Bumper for CLS - HOT!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation New Brabus Full Bumper for CLS - HOT!!!

Hey guys, I got into the Brabus party at the Bellagio at the SEMA show and check out what I bumped into right in the door. The front bumper is a prototype and is made of full carbon fiber. They painted it and left the splitters. The final version will be out of PU and sell for under $4K. I asked if they could do it out of CF and they said why not for $6-7K. If anyone is interested, let me of the guys know.

Stephen

Old 11-06-2005, 05:52 PM
robots_are_neon is infamous around these parts
mmmmm

Old 11-06-2005, 09:51 PM
cp400m is infamous around these parts
i still think i like the AMG front better.

Old 11-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
nice, love it!

Old 11-07-2005, 04:32 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Nice, like the new wheels as well.

Old 11-07-2005, 06:24 AM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
that is sweeeeeet.

Did they have anything for the E series cars???

Old 11-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
They had the car there but I didn't get a pic of it. They make a nice front lip. This CLS bumper is really a different look and style altogether for Brabus. They are traditionally so understated.

Old 11-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Banned
Ferrarislave is infamous around these parts
AMG > aftermarket!!

Old 11-08-2005, 12:18 AM
mono2100 is infamous around these parts
this is the kit from the TT V12 Braubus car... fro what ive heard braubus is planning a TT kit for the upcoming cls63 and they will be using this setup due to its superior air flow.

EDIT: here is the pic of the TT V12

Last edited by mono2100; 11-08-2005 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Beowulf is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by RobertM
that is sweeeeeet.

Did they have anything for the E series cars???
Plenty of stuff available for the W211 and W210 E Series. I had the dealer swap out my RENNTech decklid spoiler for the Brabus one. Much better QC and appearance - dealer even ate the $400 cost difference.

http://www.brabus-online.de/prog14e.htm

Old 11-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Now that is nice!! Those are the new Monoblock rims as well... Looks like I should place a order! Pass on the vented hood though

Old 11-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Site Sponsor
First of these wheels will arrive the end of this month. The CLS takes the 20x9 and 20x10.5. I can get a package together for you if you are interested.

http://www.gmpperformance.com/index....eel&PID=137485

Regards,
Stephen

Old 11-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Yes give me a wheel and tire package on these and the Monoblock VI Multi Piece. Thanks

Old 11-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Site Sponsor
PM Sent

Old 11-16-2005, 03:09 PM
CABRIO C4 is infamous around these parts
I like it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Brabus Full Bumper for CLS - HOT!!!