Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

pics of our new S550

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
pics of our new S550

Hey guys,
Here are some pics of our new S550 demo. Wheels are the new 22" Modulare M4 in brushed, 22x9 front and 22x10.5 rear. Tire are Pirelli P Zero 245/30/22 front and 285/25/22 rear with custom offset. Lowered using the Kleemann module, these are the ABSOLUTE BEST in the business!!!!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 04-27-2006, 10:36 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
damn baller! 22s haha

wheel style fits the car, but maybe 20 or 21" wheel. Have to have an extreme demo so I understand the rationale behind the 22s... but i dont think i'm diggin the new S class styling tho

Old 04-27-2006, 10:48 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
looks great

Old 04-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Piker is infamous around these parts
Nice!

I love the new S class.

Old 04-28-2006, 02:09 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
P I M P !!!!

Old 04-28-2006, 04:10 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
looking good

Old 04-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Not a big fan of the new S-class but this example looks good.

Old 04-28-2006, 05:02 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Looks really nice

Old 04-28-2006, 05:59 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
I like it ALOT!

-Markus-

Old 04-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Seljan is infamous around these parts
It's the nicest look *S* i've ever seen.

Old 04-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
I saw an S at a light while I was crossing the street today. At first I thought it was a Lexus...

This one looks pretty good with the wheels.

Old 04-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Banned
evsmotors has a spectacular aura aboutevsmotors has a spectacular aura about
It's a mini-maybach! Sweet choice on the wheels Pete!

Old 04-29-2006, 02:31 AM
GINGER is infamous around these parts
Love those modulare wheels! The S class is really nice you have to drive it to appreciate how nice it is

Old 04-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Joeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the roughJoeskie is a jewel in the rough
Deffinetly right on the mini maybach statement!
Beautiful vehicle. Much nicer the the last gen S class, but dosen't have the same meaning as the generation right before the last one.

Well done though!

Old 04-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
I think it looks fabulous!! The last gen S was a bit to "ordinary" IMO.
With this they're back up there as the Nr.1 luxury saloon!
With the exception of the Maybach and RR Phantom of course..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: pics of our new S550