Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Parents SLK280

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 05:18 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by pilone
Glorious, Mohammed!!
That would be awesome...I red an article on Kleemann power...the only words describe it is " Mini - SLR "!
Yeah, MAYBE, I am saving for the future, So I can open businesses and import several Trademarks etc, and If I have money Left I might get my self a 997 Turbo S when they release it in 4-5years or get an ML63.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:30 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Yeah, MAYBE, I am saving for the future, So I can open businesses and import several Trademarks etc, and If I have money Left I might get my self a 997 Turbo S when they release it in 4-5years or get an ML63.
I hope you to realise your project friend...get the first one if you can Mohammed!!
I'll always say that...
What about 520 hp??

Old 06-08-2006, 10:14 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Pilone, I have only two modifications on the SLK so far, I Tinted it and installed 2 Green filters, They are Like K&N and BMC in which they are drop in filters

Old 06-08-2006, 02:15 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Pilone, I have only two modifications on the SLK so far, I Tinted it and installed 2 Green filters, They are Like K&N and BMC in which they are drop in filters
Post some pics Moh!
Would be great to see your beast under the hood...

Old 06-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
The green filters are great, I run K&N's but the greens have a great reputation...you should have noticed a deeper exhaust note, makes the motor sound just a bit throatier. Nice to see more AMG's on the board, hot ride!!

J.Wade

Old 06-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Post some pics Moh!
Would be great to see your beast under the hood...
Sure, Ill take pics tommorow

Old 06-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Sure, Ill take pics tommorow
Thanks friend...I really appreciate that!!

Old 06-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Mixed Creation is infamous around these parts
Oh yeah, thanks for the advice Pilone, and MeanMachine. I actually went and test drove the SLK 350 w/ AMG package. I am now relatively close to going out and buying it. The car was great, even rather surprised on the handling. I thought it would be much looser than what it was. The power was nice, definitely felt quick, and the pimp factor with the hardtop conv. is just awesome. But the only thing stopping me is that I really want to get a 06 Raven R6 for the track.... damn decisions....

Old 06-09-2006, 06:07 AM
Here are some shots, of the installation

Attached Images   
Old 06-09-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Mixed Creation
Oh yeah, thanks for the advice Pilone, and MeanMachine. I actually went and test drove the SLK 350 w/ AMG package. I am now relatively close to going out and buying it. The car was great, even rather surprised on the handling. I thought it would be much looser than what it was. The power was nice, definitely felt quick, and the pimp factor with the hardtop conv. is just awesome. But the only thing stopping me is that I really want to get a 06 Raven R6 for the track.... damn decisions....
I'm happy to help you make a decision...
In my opinion you should get the MB...but that's just me!
Post a new thread when you decide

Old 06-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Here are some shots, of the installation
Hey Mohammed,
but these are 280 pics...right??
Where's the V8...
Anyway that's so cool

Old 06-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey Mohammed,
but these are 280 pics...right??
Where's the V8...
Anyway that's so cool
Thats the AMG V8, the first pic shows the removal of the front plastic cover

Old 06-09-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm really confused with these pics...uhm...
But maybe the compressor is confusing me

Old 06-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm really confused with these pics...uhm...
But maybe the compressor is confusing me
There is no Kompressor in the SLK55 its a 360hp 7 speed 5.5l V8

Old 06-09-2006, 03:12 PM
There is no Kompressor in the SLK55 its a 360hp 7 speed 5.5l V8
Oh sh** that's right!
What a stupid mistake...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Parents SLK280