Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Parents SLK280

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 10:16 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Parents SLK280

Hello guys, A week ago my Parents got their new Roadster a 2006 SLK280
Cubanite Silver, Beige interior

Basically its a V6 producing 228hp, 7speed auto 0-60mph in 6.1 seconds

Here are some pictures with my SLK55 parked next to it

Attached Images      
Old 05-29-2006, 10:19 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Here is a picture of both interiors the SLK55's Red/black
and the SLK280 is the one with the beige interior

Attached Images   
Old 05-29-2006, 10:39 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
nice, these drive well. i like ur choice of interior combo!

Old 05-29-2006, 10:40 AM
Thanks Djantvile

Old 05-29-2006, 11:25 AM
Mixed Creation is infamous around these parts
MeanMachine,
Have you driven the SLK350 by chance? I was wondering if the .5 liters is that much of a difference over the 280 for the extra 5G's in price? I want to take the jump and get the SLK350, and I will be going for a test drive next weekend. Are there any options that are a must for this car?

Old 05-29-2006, 02:43 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by Mixed Creation
MeanMachine,
Have you driven the SLK350 by chance? I was wondering if the .5 liters is that much of a difference over the 280 for the extra 5G's in price? I want to take the jump and get the SLK350, and I will be going for a test drive next weekend. Are there any options that are a must for this car?
A " must " for your prospective SLK 350 is for sure the AMG - sport pack giving you lots of options from the body - kit to the sport seats...
Have a great choice

Old 05-29-2006, 02:46 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Hey Mohammed your SLK 55 is simply stunning...the combo choosen is perfect and is in tone with the red rev's limit!
Wonderful car my friend

P.S.: your parents' one is hot too...keep it good!

Old 05-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Mixed Creation
MeanMachine,
Ive driven the 350, Its faster than the 280 in the low-mid range the top end is the same, the 350 feels a bit sportish, If you are getting one please get the AMG Sports suspension and the AMG bodykit it needs it , Our SLK280 compared to my 55 looks plain.

Old 05-29-2006, 03:27 PM
Thanks Pilone for the Nice Comment

Old 05-30-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thanks Pilone for the Nice Comment
It's worth it!!
Yeah the perfect way to have it is having the AMG package...but have you ever seen Kleemann one?? Simply incredible

Old 05-30-2006, 08:50 AM
I was gonna get some Kleemann modifications, but I canceled, Im saving for the Future, I want a 997 GT3 RS or an ML63 AMG, Also I want to start my own franchise of restaurants etc

Old 05-30-2006, 08:51 AM
Pilone, I might get my Ecu upgraded by Kleemann in the Winter

Old 05-30-2006, 03:21 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
that's one thing i noticed. muslim people have great taste in cars....
congrats.

Old 05-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
that's one thing i noticed. muslim people have great taste in cars....
congrats.
Thanks

Old 06-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Pilone, I might get my Ecu upgraded by Kleemann in the Winter
Glorious, Mohammed!!
That would be awesome...I red an article on Kleemann power...the only words describe it is " Mini - SLR "!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Parents SLK280