Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

CLS pics pt 2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
CLS pics pt 2

New wheels installed - Maya DLS diamond silver
20x9, 20x11

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Banned
Msoltanian is infamous around these parts
Looks amazing, the kit, the wheel but a little too over lowered. Doesn't anyone think it should be up warded by an inch or so. The back looks way to low. But if you like it, then it's golden. Any plans for Tint?

Old 08-22-2006, 10:25 PM
jtcturbo is infamous around these parts
very hot!!! those wheels and the drop make the car look very aggressive. the lips on that car is insane. great job.

Old 08-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Hot Lips! Tint!

Old 08-22-2006, 11:51 PM
Babak is infamous around these parts
like this set much better than the previous one. looks great!

Old 08-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Banned
chbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the roughchbak014 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Msoltanian
Looks amazing, the kit, the wheel but a little too over lowered. Doesn't anyone think it should be up warded by an inch or so. The back looks way to low. But if you like it, then it's golden. Any plans for Tint?
i agree, it should be --dare i say it-- raised a bit. but hey, to each his own. the car still looks great.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:25 AM
luting_chen is infamous around these parts
what kit is this? looks so nice...

Old 08-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
thanks...its the auto couture kit, we will have some arriving mid sept.

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 08-24-2006, 06:22 PM
dinko is infamous around these parts
Peter, that's a sweet looking CLS.

Can you tell me how wide a CLS55 can go with 20's? What size rubbers front and rear? Lip sizes front and rear?

Thanks!

Old 08-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by dinko
Peter, that's a sweet looking CLS.

Can you tell me how wide a CLS55 can go with 20's? What size rubbers front and rear? Lip sizes front and rear?

Thanks!
]

Hey whats up Dinko! 20x11 rear with 305/25/20, 20x9 front with 255/30 you can get 4" lip with most wheel makers for the 55 AMG.

Old 08-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by lee2375
]

Hey whats up Dinko! 20x11 rear with 305/25/20, 20x9 front with 255/30 you can get 4" lip with most wheel makers for the 55 AMG.
Isn't that a 5" lip on the car above? I don't know which wheels I want, I looked at your site and there were about 2 or 3 I liked. But I'm mainly leaning towards a set of Asanti's I like very much. What wheels would you recommend for the CLS55?

Old 08-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
ASANTIS????? aww man you said the A word

This lip is like a 4.5, but only Maya wheels have that lip on them for the CLS. If you want to chat, hit me up tomorrow!

You got rid of the SLk55 I did for you already?

Old 08-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by lee2375
ASANTIS????? aww man you said the A word

This lip is like a 4.5, but only Maya wheels have that lip on them for the CLS. If you want to chat, hit me up tomorrow!

You got rid of the SLk55 I did for you already?
Looks like you know something I don't

I'll call you tomorrow.