Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Picking up my new E55 tommrow!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 02:11 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Peter,
any problem running the 20s on the eclass? i read somewhere that the 20s were chewing up tires on the eclass on mbworld.org
the car looks amazing. this is diff. than the project e55 you have on ur website, right?

Old 11-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
Peter,
any problem running the 20s on the eclass? i read somewhere that the 20s were chewing up tires on the eclass on mbworld.org
the car looks amazing. this is diff. than the project e55 you have on ur website, right?
No problems with 20s so far and we have sold tons of them on 211s, this one is our client's car and not one of mine so it a different one than our project car.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 11-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, Love the Modulare's I saw the ones you sold Duane, They are still sitting in his garage. He hasnt got around to mounting them yet. Qreat quality wheels. Do you guys sell Trinity wheels? I like their two tone Monoblock 5's but in a 20" these 22's look way too big IMO

Old 11-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shawn C
Nice, Love the Modulare's I saw the ones you sold Duane, They are still sitting in his garage. He hasnt got around to mounting them yet. Qreat quality wheels. Do you guys sell Trinity wheels? I like their two tone Monoblock 5's but in a 20" these 22's look way too big IMO
Duane still hasn't put his wheels on yet??? LOL

The Trinty wheels I heard are very bad quality. They have a lot of knockoffs in their lineup (although not the one you asked about) which generally is not a good indication.....

They make the wheels for Henrik Fisker's Tramonto and Latigo and word is the wheels have a lot of out-of-round/vibration problems. I believe they are changing manufacturers as well.

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have anything similar?

Old 11-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Basic Sponsor
not really....the Zone 5 may be a possibility, or the Modulare M5, but those don't really resemble the Trinty. The HRE 842R looks sort of similar to the Trinity.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:39 AM
03c4s is infamous around these parts
I like the look of the Modulare, Brabus all black, or Radenergie

I have a friend with a set of modulare for sale on his E55 if you are interested.
Lives in san diego.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Banned
eurotekm3 is infamous around these parts
The E55 is a beast !!!!! a few small upgrades u can be at over 500 HP/TQ.... I saw a 03 E55K at my local dealer for $47 and only 30K miles on it....

Old 11-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Banned
eurotekm3 is infamous around these parts
Look at HRE C-Series wheels or Avus...IMOP

Old 10-23-2007, 04:56 PM
keys2myRSX is infamous around these parts
definitely, you should go with the radenergie. who's selling those rads?

Old 10-24-2007, 03:16 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
peter,

what size tire are you running on that E55 and what brand?

Nick

Old 10-24-2007, 05:13 PM
CABRIO C4 is infamous around these parts
Nice and congrats on the E55, you will love this car more when you open her up with engine mods..

Here's a photo of my 55.

Attached Images    

Last edited by CABRIO C4; 10-24-2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:38 PM
CondorCGT is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up E55

Hey congrats i drove an E55 for 2 weeks in Europe it was the best car to travel in. I had it on the Autobahn all the way to 315km or 195.7mph and cruising anywhere between 100mph to 167 mph . The power is great and I am very sure that you will have a Ton of Fun enjoy and stay safe

Old 10-24-2007, 09:29 PM
SPNJHockey is infamous around these parts
I gotta watch my *** with this car, I see blue flashing lights in my future...
As long as you don't see 'em in your R-V Mirror!

David

Old 10-25-2007, 01:06 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy OLD THREAD Batman!

Did Shawn ever post pics of this thing? I would LOVE to scoop an E55 to sit along side my Cayenne S in the driveway....sick car Shawn!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Picking up my new E55 tommrow!