Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

CL63 AMG Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Designo is going to be a great addition!

Jim

Old 12-02-2006, 08:05 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-02-2006, 08:22 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-02-2006, 08:23 AM

Old 12-02-2006, 08:23 AM

Old 12-02-2006, 08:24 AM

Old 12-02-2006, 08:24 AM

Old 12-02-2006, 08:25 AM

Old 12-02-2006, 08:32 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Yeah, the CL is a very sexy beast!

Old 12-02-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Designo is going to be a great addition!

Jim
Yes, I got Designo to do my exterior and wood on my SLK55 AMG

Tamo anthratice wood plus Designo mocha exterior, I am satisfied with it.

Old 12-02-2006, 08:39 AM
I dont know if this will be the top of the Range CL model, but I assume a 65 version will be available later on.

Old 12-02-2006, 08:51 AM
I have heard of a CL65 coming...but don't know when. They are going to make it the same as the S class. S550, S63, and S65, they want to make the line match the S class, because basically, the CL is a mini S class!

Old 12-02-2006, 04:21 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
This car would be a nice relaxing daily driver. looks so confy

Old 12-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
This car would be a nice relaxing daily driver. looks so confy
the sound coming from the exhaust are so tempting, you wont be driving slowly and relaxed and thats coming from my SLK55, I dont know what will happen if I owned this

Old 12-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I love the way the V12's exhaust note sounds! It gets even better with an exhaust system from any aftermarket place: Brabrus, RennTech, Kleeman, or any other place. It just gives me a giant grin!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CL63 AMG Review