Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Video of SuperSprint/Kleemann Exhaust on the SLK55 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 01:36 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Video of SuperSprint/Kleemann Exhaust on the SLK55 AMG

Guys, Finally got the car back with the new exhaust setup which consists of 200cell 3 inch Kleemann primary catalytic converters with a SuperSprint X pipe.
Here is a video for now and hopefull in 2-3 days Ill do a video of the SLK passing by ,Wot.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f50vbjUgZkg

Old 02-20-2007, 01:53 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Wow, that sounds really good! I know the 5.5L AMG engine is a beast, but that sound seems funny coming from such a little car Can't wait to hear some clips of it revving through!

Old 02-20-2007, 02:00 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by mkell
Wow, that sounds really good! I know the 5.5L AMG engine is a beast, but that sound seems funny coming from such a little car Can't wait to hear some clips of it revving through!
Hopefully in 2-3 days Video of the SLK55 at Wot , Very amazed with results love the sound and just what the SLK needed same AMG vocal characteristics just slightly louder and way deeper.

In comparison it is a tad louder than an E55 once you start it but at Wot wow its another world especially with the top down, very addicting!

Old 02-20-2007, 04:47 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Mohammed,

Sounds really good.
Ur cars are getting sweeter and sweeter.
when do u expect the xkr?

Old 02-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
Mohammed,

Sounds really good.
Ur cars are getting sweeter and sweeter.
when do u expect the xkr?
The XKR arrived at the dealership, its getting cleaned and polished after 2 months of sea transportation etc. I went yesterday paid for it and Ive encountered one problem, Its that Ive got a couple of speeding tickets that I have got to pay before the car ban be registered and fitted with registration plates.

Old 02-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
sounds like an angry 55 mohammed, nice growl!!

Old 02-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
sounds like an angry 55 mohammed, nice growl!!
Pas problem, merci beaucoup

R&D for 2 months to find the best things for me, didnt cost more than 1,750dollars including installation

3" 200cell front sport primary catalytics by Kleemann and 2.75" SuperSprint Xpipe which also manufactures exhausts for Carlsson.

Hopefully, In a year or two Kleemann Camshafts, Headers, Front Lip Spoiler and H&R lowering springs. Love the added torque I got with the Exhausts, not far from an SLR very brutal.

Old 02-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Old 02-23-2007, 04:51 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Wow, makes that cute lil thang sound burley and grown up.

Old 02-23-2007, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by WyattH
Wow, makes that cute lil thang sound burley and grown up.
It exceded Pubirty stage

Old 02-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Mowateriology is infamous around these partsMowateriology is infamous around these parts
mabrook

when you're getting a vid of a fly-by, also get one from inside the car

Old 02-23-2007, 09:30 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice! I need to get a clip of my eisenmann race exhaust on my 55 once it gets broken in

Old 02-24-2007, 07:36 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
just supercharge that ish!

Old 02-25-2007, 04:52 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Amazing Sound. When you get the XKR?

Old 02-25-2007, 08:48 AM
Mussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the roughMussel Kar is a jewel in the rough
Congratuations on your new "voice" There is something addicting/orgasmic about the 55s exhaust note that often causes me to floor it just to hear the sound.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Video of SuperSprint/Kleemann Exhaust on the SLK55 AMG