Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Wheels are in!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
Not bad at all,it looks better then i thought it would.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:49 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, They look amazing congrats.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:18 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, looks way better than I thought it would, sweet Jason!

Old 04-27-2007, 04:05 AM
AlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to allAlgaeHater is a name known to all
Volks are great wheels, but they look odd on a CL (IMO).

Old 04-27-2007, 11:55 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
wow...i really like the look...have you looked into the flat caps for those volks? they are WAY more flattering than the "stock" center caps...they make the wheels look bigger and takes away that awkward protruding look in the middle of the wheels...something like this...

[/QUOTE]

that and a mean drop...speechless

Old 04-28-2007, 01:08 PM
still lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the roughstill lost is a jewel in the rough
awesome, i was skeptical at first but i think it gives the car a unique look, drop would be perfect though! congrats for being original!

Old 04-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
wow...i really like the look...have you looked into the flat caps for those volks?
that and a mean drop...speechless [/quote]thanks, how do I find these center caps? I guess I can always get something custom made...those are hot!!

I forgot and im embarrased but thanks to Dan from Vivid Racing for hooking me up with the wheels at an awesome price

Old 04-29-2007, 03:03 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
that and a mean drop...speechless
thanks, how do I find these center caps? I guess I can always get something custom made...those are hot!!

I forgot and im embarrased but thanks to Dan from Vivid Racing for hooking me up with the wheels at an awesome price[/QUOTE]

thanks! I'll try to remember where I got those flush center caps and i'll PM you the info!

Old 04-29-2007, 03:30 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
When I viewed this thread a few days ago I was sceptic from an esthetical point of view, but today I actually dig 'em.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:56 AM
Banned
911_997S is infamous around these parts
i love it, very nice, but you definitely need to drop the **** out of it.

i was gonna get volk for my 997 but they dont make the ones i liked (i think they are called LE28, i wanted the limited edition black w/ red outline)

Old 04-29-2007, 09:54 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 911_997S
i was gonna get volk for my 997 but they dont make the ones i liked (i think they are called LE28, i wanted the limited edition black w/ red outline)
Time Attack CE28N... and dont we all

Old 04-30-2007, 01:55 PM
t-bone is infamous around these parts
I was curious so I did the quickest photoshop using MS Paint. Hence the crappy quality of the photoshop.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:14 PM
2APPS is infamous around these parts
Yeah...crappy PS, but we all get the point. It would look much better dropped. Funny, for some reason its starting to grow on me. Definately get the new center caps though, maybe no one will know they're Volks!

Last edited by 2APPS; 04-30-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Banned
911_997S is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 2APPS
Yeah...crappy PS, but we all get the point. It would look much better dropped. Funny, for some reason its starting to grow on me. Definately get the new center caps though, maybe no one will know they're Volks!
fyi volks are much better than most of that other **** people put on benzes, such as, brabus, lorinser, amg,... i can go on and on but i wont

Old 04-30-2007, 09:23 PM
2APPS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 911_997S
fyi volks are much better than most of that other **** people put on benzes, such as, brabus, lorinser, amg,... i can go on and on but i wont
I've had two sets of Volks in the past.... on my 350Z AND on my G35 coupe, I'm very aware of the quality of the wheel. I simply feel that Volks should be reserved for Japanese cars, thats all.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wheels are in!!!