Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Wheels are in!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 06:56 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Wheels are in!!!

After a long quest to find the perfect wheel for me i finally did. These are not mounted yet since they were delivered without hubcentric rings but i should have them on next week sometime. I like a degree of rarity and these wheels fit the bill as this model was discontinued in 05, the LE37T was the popular TE37 with a diamond cut lip.

Volk LE37T 1 Piece Forged
19x8.5 21.5LBS
19X9.5 21.5LBS

Old 04-23-2007, 07:58 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
can't wait to see them on the car.
it's gonna look fantastic!

Old 04-23-2007, 05:37 PM
2APPS is infamous around these parts
what are they going on? A CL? (per your sig)

Old 04-23-2007, 05:56 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
I love those rims, I used to have them on my last car (g35 coupe). Are you really putting them on your CL though? That's the last car I would have imagined them on. I didn't even know they made them for that platform lol

Old 04-23-2007, 06:07 PM
2APPS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by v35
I love those rims, I used to have them on my last car (g35 coupe). Are you really putting them on your CL though? That's the last car I would have imagined them on. I didn't even know they made them for that platform lol
You read my mind. Sick rims. But on a CL????? btw, my last car was a g35 coupe too....great cars!

Old 04-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
A Benz period should be the last thing on your mind as you think of any Volk wheel as they make a very very limited amount of wheels in 5x112 pcd. What many dont know is that the Japanese make the best one piece forged rim period. Sportec, Neez, Champion, RAC Monolites, BBS, RennTech, Wald are all made and finished in Japan, these represent some of the lightest and strongest wheels on the market. I guarantee if there were more Volks available in 5x112 you would see more of them on Benzes as they are of the same excellent construction as the above listed rims at almost half the cost. Yes these are going on my CL

Old 04-23-2007, 06:34 PM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
A Benz period should be the last thing on your mind as you think of any Volk wheel as they make a very very limited amount of wheels in 5x112 pcd. What many dont know is that the Japanese make the best one piece forged rim period. Sportec, Neez, Champion, RAC Monolites, BBS, RennTech, Wald are all made and finished in Japan, these represent some of the lightest and strongest wheels on the market. I guarantee if there were more Volks available in 5x112 you would see more of them on Benzes as they are of the same excellent construction as the above listed rims at almost half the cost. Yes these are going on my CL
Props to you! and Kudos to Volk for making great wheels at great quality and offer them at great prices! I am buying a set of TE37 Time Attacks for my 997GT3 and i don't see a problem with it at all!

Alan

Old 04-23-2007, 09:21 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Sick wheels! Cant wait to see them on the car!

I wish they made time attack TE37s or CE28Ns for my car. I would buy them without thinking twice!

Old 04-23-2007, 09:26 PM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
beautiful wheel, cant wait to see a pic with them on the car..

Old 04-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
ON a CL600?
IMHO its gonna ruin the class and lines of the car.

PS: why dont u start 1 big thread where u can put and update all ur stuff regarding your fast CL in it, right now i dont feel like searching for each one of the past threads

Old 04-23-2007, 11:16 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Mount them up, i have yet to see a benz CL on Volks.

Old 04-24-2007, 03:15 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
hahahaha o man, thats gona be so pimp man. MAD PROPS. I know people are going to give you some flak for putting Volks on a CL, but my LE37's were the lightest, hottest, strongest wheels I ever owned, and quality wise they are very hard to beat, especially for the price.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Wow
ON a CL600?
IMHO its gonna ruin the class and lines of the car.

PS: why dont u start 1 big thread where u can put and update all ur stuff regarding your fast CL in it, right now i dont feel like searching for each one of the past threads
Wheels changing the lines of a car, hmmmm do the Volks somehow rearrange the body panels and drop me to maybe a CLK class, or lower? Now your comments made me think for a second as they are not normal, almost loaded if you will....so i did a little searching. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=78617
It seems as if you have some interest in the diamond business? If u have tried to PM me and didnt get answer, well my email and phone number are posted below in bold just for people like you

Old 04-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Site Sponsor

Old 04-25-2007, 09:36 PM
BIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the roughBIG LUV is a jewel in the rough
WOW.............looks geat!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wheels are in!!!