Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

The Surfer's collection just got a whole lot stronger!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned
RAW-MEAN is infamous around these parts
Adopt Me

WOW, Congrats, by the way I am looking to be adopted if you are interested. Leave it alone. A master piece such as this should be kept original and classy.

Old 05-06-2007, 12:35 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
wow that is just great........awesomeness!!!

Old 05-06-2007, 05:32 AM
gebbers is infamous around these parts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW just awesome ....man this is one off the coolest cars at the moment.
Just saw a cab matt black man this thing rocks.
I also think you don't need more HP ^^
Take care of it and rock on!!

Old 05-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
This really is an amazing vehicle. I terms of shear rarity you have it. Id love to be in charge of your modifications The last place id turn to is RennTech unless you want to waste a ton of money and time. I have an extensive knowledge of the mercedes tuning world and a plethora of contacts in that arena. Please feel fee to contact me for anything.

j

Old 05-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I have no clue how I kept my mouth shut about this car!!! Going to be so much fun to roll in! well, maybe the Ariel is more of an experince

I am glad I didn't help talk you out of it buddy!! SO figgen sick!!

Old 05-06-2007, 07:16 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
congrats!!

Old 05-08-2007, 07:17 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Congradulations, I really like the CLK DTM. Enjoy it in good health and drive safe.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:15 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
wow man incredible!

Old 05-08-2007, 08:17 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
More pictures and congrats!

Old 05-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
wow the clk! so hot

Old 05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Absolutely stunning, keep the pictures coming.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:55 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Congratulations! More pics when you get a chance...

I'm also really interested in hearing how the sequential gearbox compares to other cars...Ferrari's F1, BMW's SMGIII, Lambo's E-Gear...

Spectacular car!

Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
That is awesome...quite possibly the only benz i'd want to drive

Hope to see some pics/vids from some trackdays!

What is the fed process like? Since there are a few over here, have they crashed a couple...or just requiring retrofit of smog/emmissions related stuff from regular US market clk 55 amg's?

Old 05-08-2007, 01:22 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eshaun
What is the fed process like? Since there are a few over here, have they crashed a couple...or just requiring retrofit of smog/emmissions related stuff from regular US market clk 55 amg's?
the latter, no crash testing needed.

will have more pics soon!! Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:28 PM
dgussin1 is infamous around these parts
i just read that it can pull 1.35g lateral acceleration! That is insane! 236K euro's though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Surfer's collection just got a whole lot stronger!