Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

The Surfer's collection just got a whole lot stronger!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 08:24 AM
RickyM3 is infamous around these partsRickyM3 is infamous around these parts
congrats on the sick car. post more pics!

Old 05-03-2007, 08:29 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
CLK DTM - says right on the dash! hahaha

SWEEEEET! Im guessing this is the coupe right?

Pics please

Old 05-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Begging for pics you are now my idol CLK DTM ya baby!

Old 05-03-2007, 09:13 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
That is amazing. What was the total production on those? Less than 100 i thought?

Dupont had one listed awhile back. Did you pick that one up?

Old 05-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Ben....yet another to add the tag un****withable.. I have never asked to go for a ride in anyone's car but for this I will make the exception ...I can not wait to see it up close. you know you have pretty good taste!

Old 05-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Ben....yet another to add the tag un****withable.. I have never asked to go for a ride in anyone's car but for this I will make the exception ...I can not wait to see it up close. you know you have pretty good taste!

Old 05-03-2007, 10:07 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! Congrats

Old 05-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Banned
Eric is infamous around these parts
nice! More pics now!

E

Old 05-03-2007, 11:56 AM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
That's awesome. Congrats!

Old 05-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts

You just gave me a hard!

Can i see ur collection as well?

Eric said this car is faster than an Enzo, let us know how it drives and everything.

Old 05-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
I love that car! Congratulations!! Enjoy it in good health! More pics please, and also share your feelings about the driving experience please.

Old 05-03-2007, 02:43 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Oh wowww so you did get one hah.. BIG congrats, that car is nutsssssssss!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:22 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Yes guys, it's a DTM. I was joking about needing to guess. There were 100 coupes made. 80 Convertibles. Mine is a coupe. 1 of approximately 10 black LHD cars made and the only black coupe in the US (I think). It's in the US now, came from Germany, not the car in Dupont. Won't get to drive it until it's been converted to US specs. Thanks for all the kind words.

Now, here's a question for you - do I send it to Renntech for approximately 40 more hp?

Here are some more pics.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:00 AM
ChromeHearts is infamous around these parts
Im glad you got black, it looks so much better than the typical silver

Originally Posted by silversurfer
Yes guys, it's a DTM. I was joking about needing to guess. There were 100 coupes made. 80 Convertibles. Mine is a coupe. 1 of approximately 10 black LHD cars made and the only black coupe in the US (I think). It's in the US now, came from Germany, not the car in Dupont. Won't get to drive it until it's been converted to US specs. Thanks for all the kind words.

Now, here's a question for you - do I send it to Renntech for approximately 40 more hp?

Here are some more pics.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:31 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Amazing! It's one of those cars that's so rare, you have to rub your eyes to make sure it's real. Congrats you lucky bastard!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Surfer's collection just got a whole lot stronger!