Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Mercedes-Benz = Old people car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 07:08 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Go through your dash display options. When you get to the AMG portion, it is in there.
Send me a PM when you are in SoCal...I will take care of you for this...I'm off to the garage...

Old 07-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Send me a PM when you are in SoCal...I will take care of you for this...I'm off to the garage...
Sounds good! Just remember keep the hot laps off the home turf, neighbors will get mad at you for ripping around the neighborhood trying to beat your previous time.

Old 07-31-2007, 03:53 PM
Bill S. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kingofcars
Become successul enough to start collecting large quantities of automobiles. Cars for comfort, sport, and track. And try to keep them close so you can drive whatever you want, whenever.
Good advise for the car enthusiast. I use a:

E63 for long drives, or with friends, family and parents. You'll also be ready for 99% of the challenges, both in a straight line and on curves. The E63's a great GT.

CS for going crazy on the turns (with occasional bumps). Nothing can touch it, and it sounds great!

Ruf for reaching towards 200 MPH ASAP.

Viper for leaving 100' of rubber.

Every car has its purpose!