Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

My DTM is here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I think that Ben will be gone still.. he is out of town right now.

and I doubt that was Ben's car in Monterey... There is another one that lives in Cali

Old 10-13-2007, 02:15 PM
dilancer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brucem
I think that Ben will be gone still.. he is out of town right now.

and I doubt that was Ben's car in Monterey... There is another one that lives in Cali
There are actually at least 3 others in Cali that I know of. And ones a convertible.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
CLK Black series = designed after CLK63 AMG
CLK DTM = designed after CLK55 AMG

Old 10-13-2007, 03:34 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by shellx
I can just see it now:

Random Guy: 'What you driving?'
DTM Driver: 'CLK DTM... you?'
RG: 'CLK BS'
DTM: 'No BS, DTM man'
RG: 'No CLK BS?'
DTM: 'No BS'
RG: 'Who you BS'ing'
DTM: 'Oh boy here we go...'

Hahahahaha reminds me of "Dude Where's My Car"

Old 10-13-2007, 03:43 PM
dilancer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Hahahahaha reminds me of "Dude Where's My Car"
LMAO! Pretty funny.

Here are a couple pics of BOB's DTM's

Pics thanks to KWN from fchat.

Attached Images   
Old 10-13-2007, 06:08 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
great pics. Thanks for sharing. Silver coupe is sexy as is the black cab, but I'm partial to my black Coupe.

Old 10-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Former Vendor
LARennsport is infamous around these parts
Silversufer...this must totally suck for you! You've got a Ruf which everyone calls a Porsche and you've got a DTM which everyone calls a BS. How do you cope?

BTW, which Ruf do you have?....as I've seen the DTM spank some massively quick cars, be interesting to hear how it stacks up against your Ruf.

You've got outstanding taste...what's next?...I'm guessing the only thing that would compliment your garage inventory would be a McLaren F1?......

Old 10-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned
*STATUS* is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LARennsport
Silversufer...this must totally suck for you! You've got a Ruf which everyone calls a Porsche and you've got a DTM which everyone calls a BS. How do you cope?

BTW, which Ruf do you have?....as I've seen the DTM spank some massively quick cars, be interesting to hear how it stacks up against your Ruf.

You've got outstanding taste...what's next?...I'm guessing the only thing that would compliment your garage inventory would be a McLaren F1?......
haha thats true man how do you cope

Old 10-14-2007, 11:20 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
it's a tough, tough life.

No F1 for me. Got other stuff in mind.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
I personally think its great, let the ignorants be ignorant. At least he can drive his cars in peace.
Im sure he doesnt get too many people trying to race him on the highway because they're probably thinking he's just a ricer that put a wing and a kit on a CLK Mercedes.
I love non-crowd attracting low key cars. Imagine how much attention the similarly priced SLR will catch. People will try to race you on the highway, take pics while driving etc... its sickening.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Former Vendor
That's what I dig about Ruf....if you know what it is...good for you, if you don't...who cares! I like staying under the radar....DTM misses the mark a bit there, but in a dark color its missed by a lot of people who simply don't know. Wish you could get the CSL's in this country, that's another sleeper....not in the DTM or Ruf league, but a cool bit of kit.

So silver, if its not an F1, what are you saving up for????....an island?

Old 10-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Ben is just going to buy an airport next..... easier than buying a single plane..he will buy the airport and everything that is there!! now we will have a place to race our cars around when we want to... and some cargo planes to ship the cars around the world

Old 10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
detailwerkz.com is infamous around these parts
very nice!! Love the shots!

Old 10-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Former Vendor
Cool...I'm moving to Seatle...uh, what's the dues to join the Un****withables?...and do I need to get a tatoo or have to climb a greased pole or some other initiation deal? Usually not my kind of thing, but in this case I'll do it.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:55 PM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
UnFu*kWithAble

Cool...I'm moving to Seatle...uh, what's the dues to join the Un****withables?...and do I need to get a tatoo or have to climb a greased pole or some other initiation deal? Usually not my kind of thing, but in this case I'll do it.
I believe the current going rate, adjusted for inflation is:

race-car drivers license
video evience of exceeding 200mph in YOUR OWN car.
additional video evidence of having talked your way out of at least ONE triple-digit ticket

Last edited by SpeedYellow; 10-17-2007 at 09:57 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My DTM is here...