Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTT Bradford Portraits Gift Certificate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Davis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to behold
WTT Bradford Portraits Gift Certificate

Guys I bought a 5000 dollar gift certificate at a charity event silent auction. It entitles an individual or family --no pets to have a 16*20 portrait done at the NY studio. It expires March of 2008. I am too ugly to have a picture on the wall of myself. Anyone interested might be nice for a Holiday picture of the family. Not looking to get money out of it as it was for charity, but if you have something you want to get rid of start posting.
I could use lots of cool or stupid things
http://www.bradfordportraits.com/

Old 10-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Davis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to beholdDavis is a splendid one to behold
a pen,pencil, hat, anything?????