Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Canon 28-135 IS lens with UV filter / Circular Polarizer / lens hood / etc!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 11:11 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Talking Canon 28-135 IS lens with UV filter / Circular Polarizer / lens hood / etc!

What’s going on everyone? I’m selling my Canon 28-135 IS lens. I initially received it when I purchased my 30D within the kit. I have used this lens very leisurely and have meticulously maintained it as I do all of my equipment. If you guys are anything like me then you want a whole lot of pictures of the product you are looking to buy so I did just that. This lens is pristine and flawless. It has had a very easy life and was only without some form of lens protection for a maximum of 10 seconds and that was when I was placing the UV Filter on it! It has never been taken off since. I am including the Canon UV filter, Quantaray Circular Polarizer filter, lens hood, both front and bottom caps, warranty cards, owner’s manual, etc; essentially EVERYTHING you could possibly receive and more for a lower price than new. It is a spectacularly crisp lens and I provided a few pictures that I have taken with it as well. I’m selling this lens because the Canon rebates got the best of me this time around. I will have no use for this lens anymore. If you have any questions feel free to PM me / reply to this thread. This lens is perfect and if anyone is local they can feel free to check it out.

BH is listing this lens at $410 currently on their website. I’m looking to get $325 and that includes everything pictured. I will ship to anywhere in the US. I lowered the price a bit due to the shipping being at the buyer’s expense. Thanks ahead of time! I will actually throw in my Quantaray Circular Polarizer too for whoever picks this up. (Not pictured) I will happily take some pictures of it as well upon request but it is just as good of condition as everything else I'm selling.

Last edited by Chris G; 11-17-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Some pictures from the lens:

Last edited by Chris G; 11-17-2007 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Simba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud ofSimba has much to be proud of
PM sent.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Simba
PM sent.
I just replied. Looks like I'm on the ball today!

Old 11-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Hope SImba got it..I am a fan of this lense..it's light, versatile and a deal..

Old 11-19-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by controlit.
Hope SImba got it..I am a fan of this lense..it's light, versatile and a deal..
Yes sir. Just waiting for his money order to arrive and it will happily be on his way! Hopefully he was able to overnight it as he mentioned and I can send it out today as well!

I loved this lens and it produced some really nice pictures. I just have this really bad habit of spending all of my money on photography equipment.

Last edited by Chris G; 11-19-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:01 PM
osj911 is infamous around these parts
Ahhh this always happens to me. I would have picked this up off you but oh well. I used to have this lens and its sweet. Enjoy the money rockfreak300 and enjoy the lens simba!

Old 11-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by osj911
Ahhh this always happens to me. I would have picked this up off you but oh well. I used to have this lens and its sweet. Enjoy the money rockfreak300 and enjoy the lens simba!
lol It's a great lens for the money esp. when you do run across great used deals on them. (This would be a great example actually)

I needed to make room in my bag for the 70-200 2.8 IS that decided to show up at my doorstep this morning somehow! Now the countdown to the 24-70L. It never ends!