Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Canon EOS-1D Mark III (mint condition)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Eric..you need to post here and clear this up..

Old 02-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Paul Friedman
Hope you all know that Eric Swist is in fact a scam artist. Please read the link below from Sportsshooter http://www.sportsshooter.com/message...html?tid=27839

He has ripped off numerous photographers including me.
Paul, curious how you managed to post here? How did you find this?

You may be interested that he had made a thread a few months ago asking about arrest warrants, etc. I had advised him to remove the thread.

If I can be of any assistance, please PM me.

Last edited by Control It; 02-02-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:31 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Eric Swist is an ***. Promised to sell me all the stuff listed here. Sent the money but then nothing....After a week of mails, calls...Nothing.
Then I sent an email in a more aggressive tone and he responded right away, friend of mine met up with the guy in Dubai and all he had with him was the 16-35. He still owes me $500. Dubai is small and I have alot of his personal info. We'll see what happens in the future. I'm not used being f****d around with.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 02-02-2008 at 05:34 AM.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:42 AM
Paul Friedman is infamous around these parts
Hi folks,

I found this group and this thread when someone from Sportsshooter (the group from the link I posted here) was kind enough to send the thread to me. I have no idea how he found it.

PorscheFanatic, I'm terribly sorry Eric ripped you off. I really do believe all of this thievery will come back to bite him very hard unless he does something to make it right. the world is an increasingly small place, especially when you anger so many people around the world! I only wish I found this thread before he ripped you off!

By the way, the serial # on the 16-35 doesn't happen to be 9702287? If so, it's my lens that Eric never paid for.

Looking forward to hearing how Eric rectifies this situation he put us all in.

Thanks,
Paul

Old 02-02-2008, 05:47 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
That's terrible. What a shame. I've sold some of my photography stuff on here with no problems on either end. I wish you the best of luck in sorting this out and getting your money back.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:49 AM
black430 is infamous around these parts
Report it to the Dubai authorities, shouldn't be hard if you all document and save all these posts

Old 02-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Raza is infamous around these parts
I was one of the lucky ones. He refunded my money after he didn't send my item .. made all kinds of excuses when I got a little aggressive with my emails. what a joker..

Old 02-03-2008, 07:11 AM
black430 is infamous around these parts
why ban him without allowing possible public recourse?

Old 02-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Administrator
Originally Posted by black430
why ban him without allowing possible public recourse?
Because he logged in and edited his posts and did not respond to PM's or emails. He also did not reply in the threads about him. Is this so hard to figure out?

Eric knows how to get ahold of us if he wants to.

Last edited by Control It; 02-03-2008 at 08:28 AM.