Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Springfield XD40 Sub-Compact bi-tone- LNIB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
FS: Springfield XD40 Sub-Compact bi-tone- LNIB

Bought this for wifey for Christmas and she has decided that she likes my Kimber better. I have no use for the gun as I would rather buy another kimber and standardize on .45 for all pistol ammo.
The gun is in perfect condition with only 25 rounds fired thru it.

Shipping of a firearm must be to a FFL license holder! Buyer must either Mail, Fax or Email a SIGNED, copy of the FFL, that the firearm is to be shipped to!

I am asking $525 shipped and it comes with the XD Gear package.
Here are specs from Springfield:
http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?version=66

Last edited by Secure; 01-03-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:20 PM
HEMI is infamous around these parts
Beautiful....

Thinking... Thinking....

Old 01-03-2008, 07:50 PM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
Ill make you a deal on my new ultra covert if I can find a Walther PPS somewhere, the kimbers great but doesnt suit my needs so well. Brand new, 50 rds through it.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
I am definitely game for that Matt. PM me when you decide to unload it. I have actually been thinking of getting one for a while but settled on the UCII for now. I am thinking a SIS ultra next and I think the Covert would compliment that nicely.

Old 01-05-2008, 09:21 AM
This gun is sold pending funds.

Old 01-05-2008, 09:31 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MJC123
Ill make you a deal on my new ultra covert if I can find a Walther PPS somewhere, the kimbers great but doesnt suit my needs so well. Brand new, 50 rds through it.
I'll be curious to see what you think of the PPS. The reviews have been great, but it just didn't feel right in my hand. I was determined to love this gun, but it didn't work for me. I did pick up the new H&K P30 though, and love it. But obviously it's a much bigger gun.

Old 01-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Sold!

Old 01-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by MJC123
Matt, I PM'd you some details about finding a PPS today.

Old 01-06-2008, 12:29 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute
good to see someone picked up the XD40. Great choice on going Kimber.

PM sent

Last edited by AMSMIKE; 01-06-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:50 PM
MJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud ofMJC123 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I'll be curious to see what you think of the PPS. The reviews have been great, but it just didn't feel right in my hand. I was determined to love this gun, but it didn't work for me. I did pick up the new H&K P30 though, and love it. But obviously it's a much bigger gun.
I picked up the new PPS today. Feels pretty good in my hand, with the larger backstrap installed. Extremely comfortable for concealed carry. A little heavier than the Sig P232 that has been my concealed gun of choice lately, but much more comfortable and of course more punch. Will get it out to the range in the next few days and report back.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:53 PM
I too picked up a new piece today thanks to Matt. Pics will be coming soon.
The PPS is certainly a great candidate for daily carry. It is really thin which makes it alot more comfortable. Thanks for letting me check it out Matt. I may have to follow your lead. Keep us posted on how it shoots. Good to meet you as well.