Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

F/S: NORTH FACE and Boulder Gear Jackets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 12:53 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
F/S: NORTH FACE and Boulder Gear Jackets

North Face: I've got a black/grey NF waterproof-breatheable "Extreme Gear" shell jacket w/zip-off sleeves in sz. Lg. Worn about ten ski days, not a speck of dirt, as new. Lots of easy-open pockets, inner wallet pocket, loops for hooking on gear (who knows what), powder shield at the waist, adjustable waist, soft collar area for chin contact, super tough fabric on elbows, just a ton of great features. This one also has the second inner zippers so you can zip in a vest, fleece top or whatever underlayer you prefer. With the zip-in layerability, zipper venting and removeable sleeves, this is as customizeable as you can get. Also has a weather/wind-proof deployable zip-out hood concealed in the collar, and it has great chin coverage for avoiding the sting on icy/stormy days.

Price: $425-ish jacket that I got for $225 at the NF outlet, will kick it down to one of you guys for $110 shipped in the cont U.S.

Boulder Gear: I also have a Boulder Gear shell jacket, sz. Lg., bought in Jackson Hole and worn probably 4 times. It's red/black/grey, gore-tex or similar (waterproof/breatheable). This jacket also has an inner zipper for zipping-in fleece jacket, vest or other inner layer. Has zip back venting, lots of pockets, powder shield at the waist, adjustable waist, and comes with snap-in weather/wind-proof hood that folds up and conceals in inner pocket.

Price: Cost $160-ish, I'd sell this one for $80...or...

PACKAGE DEAL: If you want the NF and this one together, so you have a spare jacket to switch off with, I'd kick the Boulder Gear to you at $60, so with the NF at $110 it'd be $170 for the two + I'd pay for shipping in the cont U.S. Both great, versatile jackets, I'm just rotating my stuff and got 2 other jackets already, so grab these for cheap.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Super D; 01-20-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Do these fit true to size? I usually wear large but you look pretty skinny in the pics I have seen you post.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:03 AM
black430 is infamous around these parts
Duane

They should fit true to size. I'm 6'1 185 and I wear Large in North Face if that helps for reference.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
I'm 5'8" / 185# and I wear a medium, mostly because I have short 31" arms. Also, I prefer a very slight slim fit on my jackets and the medium works just great for that.

Also, I'm a 42S suit size (since Dave posted his suit size below, i thought it was a good idea to add mine).

Last edited by trojanman; 01-21-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:54 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
I'm 6'1" 195-ish (trying to get back down to 185 after the holidays, hehe)

Duane, I wear a 43-44L suit jacket if that gives you something to compare to. I have pretty long arms (36" dress shirt sleeve), so you could probably go up a little taller and heavier than I am but not a lot. Here's NF's size chart (notice their sleeve spec says 34.5" for a Lg, but I'm a 36", and that's me in the top photo above).

http://www.thenorthface.com/na/sizing-OUM.html

Last edited by Super D; 01-21-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:33 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Thanks for the sizing ref's black430 and trojanman, very helpful guys.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
I am 5'10 205 and have not worn a suit in years.I have a north face I am going to try to check the size.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:07 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
NF Jacket sold, Boulder Gear still avail if anyone wants a smokin' deal.