Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Men's Blazer: Gustavo Lins Wool w/ Leather Accents

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 07:40 PM
KompressorKev is infamous around these parts
Men's Blazer: Gustavo Lins Wool w/ Leather Accents

Hey guys,

For anyone interested in a nice blazer, I have a Gustavo Lins piece for sale. It's brand new w/ tags, absolutely flawless condition. It's a dark grey wool blazer w/ grey/purple subtle leather accents (trims on pockets, backside of collar, etc.). It doesn't have any buttons; instead it has three discreet hook/eye closures in the center for a sleek closure. It's very luxurious, as it's fully lined in silk. It features the classic Gustavo Lins trademarks, notably the subtle inverted "t" stitching on the back, the hidden internal button-closures on the sleeves, and the leather/suede triangular tags. It resembles a traditional cut, and very very well tailored. This piece is better than the Spencer Hart blazer i had, and that was a saville row piece. It's even better than the custom tailored Carol Christian Poell tape blazer I had, which was even more expensive. This piece is better than the Ralph Lauren Purple Label pieces i've handled; and though comparable in price, it is much more innovative and unique in style. This could do very well with a formal look. It's a little bit formal for me, which is why I'd like to sell it.

Marked size "2", which is a very generous sizing. It fits a suit size 48 (about a medium to medium-large) very, very well. Made in Paris.

Gustavo Lins is very rare, sold at only 12 stores worldwide. Retail (on tags) was $1,830. I'm offering it at $1,000. Lins's longsleeve t-shirts go for $800-ish, so I think this is a very good deal for anyone interested in Lins.

Pictures and additional info are available upon request!

Thanks,
Kev