Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Men's Hoodie: Isaac Sellam Experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 07:47 PM
KompressorKev is infamous around these parts
Men's Hoodie: Isaac Sellam Experience

Hey guys,

I have for sale a beautiful artisanal piece by Isaac Sellam Experience. It's a gorgeous dark-chocolate-brown zip-up hoodie made from thin calf leather. The cut is very asymmetrical and all hand-done. All Isaac Sellam pieces are handdone in Paris in very small quantities. It features white contrast stitching throughout, and a few areas of a cashmere/wool blended fabric (along the sides of the ribs under the sleeves). Size Large, which due to the asymmetric cut, could accomodate anywhere from a size 48 to a size 52. Retail for the hoodie is $1,000. It is virtually brand new; I've worn it once for two hours. I'm offering it at $550. Pictures and measurements available upon request! This is perfect for someone looking for something casual, unique, and completely artisanal. Thanks.

Kev

Old 01-22-2012, 09:03 AM
maxaybars is infamous around these parts
Your Hoodie Jacket

Hi Kevin
I'm interested i need something warm and sounds like a thick warm jacket
do you have paypal account and can you please send me few pics to

Last edited by maxaybars; 01-22-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi Kevin
I'm interested can you send me few pics please
Thanks

Last edited by maxaybars; 01-22-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:11 PM
lsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond reputelsina7 has a reputation beyond repute

Um... I was going to call you some names and stuff... But I'll be nice and let you figure this one out yourself.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by lsina7

Um... I was going to call you some names and stuff... But I'll be nice and let you figure this one out yourself.