Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Mid-Century Modern Malibu Ocean View Home

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 11:13 AM
riozilla is infamous around these parts
FS: Mid-Century Modern Malibu Ocean View Home

I know SteveH listed his home here. Not sure if it led to any qualified leads or not but I figured why not try...

Due to my divorce I will also have to sell my home in Malibu (my other cherished possession up there with my DB9) .. before we list it on the public market I wanted to float it here to see if anyone is interested as I would prefer a private sale.

It is up Big Rock Cyn in Malibu which is very close to Santa Monica (15 minutes) and only 2 minutes (1.1 miles) above Pacific Coast Highway just past Sunset Blvd but before Moonshadows (for those that know the area).

It's on about 1 acre of land and is about 2600 sq/ft 3 bedrooms & 3 baths + a Ray Kappe designed bunker that you have to see to believe. Recently re-modeled at the highest quality .. kitchen by Bulthaup, etc. It has the most stunning city & ocean views you have ever seen .. many have said that it's the best view in all of Malibu. You can see from just about downtown LA all the way to Anacapa Island off the coast of Santa Barbara. Catalina Island is right in the center of the view and it reminds me of Big Sur, which is why I bought it. Way too many details to list here ..

Asking $2.4M - please email or PM if you want more info.

Some pics here, which I will be replacing with better photos once I can shoot them:

http://bigrockmalibu.com

Attached Images      
Old 03-31-2008, 02:54 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
I just spent an afternoon in Malibu while I was in LA. That house, combined with the location is breathtaking. Good luck with the sale of the house, and things in general.

Out of curiosity, what type of garage is there?

Old 03-31-2008, 03:19 PM
Garage is a two car attached with a large workshop / storage area. I had it concrete pad re-done and it's now shiny epoxy, very slick - and about $10K worth of new closet storage added in the last 90 days.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:30 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Divorce SUCKS.......sorry and good luck

Old 04-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Banned
TheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these parts
Just for curiosity could you post a pic of the view of LA? Thanks.

Old 04-01-2008, 06:56 PM
nsx_modified_07 is infamous around these parts
thats a sick looking pad

Old 04-01-2008, 07:20 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Best of luck on sale. It's a beautiful pad.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by TheDon
Just for curiosity could you post a pic of the view of LA? Thanks.
There are some pictures of the view in the online slideshow at the url I posted .. I don't have any other shots just yet. I am not living there right now (my wife is) so I can't easily take more pics.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:54 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by riozilla
I know SteveH listed his home here. Not sure if it led to any qualified leads or not but I figured why not try...
It didn't. Want a house in 90210? I'll take your DB9 in the deal.

Old 04-05-2008, 05:11 PM
humara is infamous around these parts
oh man. gorgeous.
how about i come up with the .4
and owe you the 2?

Old 04-06-2008, 11:00 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by humara
oh man. gorgeous.
how about i come up with the .4
and owe you the 2?
that's pretty much how it works except you come up with the .4 and owe the bank the 2...

Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 AM
domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear about the divorce. (Been there, done that). Good luck w/ the sale.

Old 04-10-2008, 05:29 PM
JasonJ is infamous around these parts
Selling assets so she doesn't get half?

Old 04-13-2008, 12:24 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JasonJ
Selling assets so she doesn't get half?
Jesus dude, not the (or your) place.

Old 04-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Good news. I think I will be able to keep my place. A friend is loaning the money to buy out her equity so consider the home off the market now ..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Mid-Century Modern Malibu Ocean View Home