Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Feeler: English Bulldog Puppy for sale (socal only)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 05:43 PM
lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !
Feeler: English Bulldog Puppy for sale (socal only)

***NO LONGER FOR SALE****

Hey guys -

This is a feeler as we have not actually made the final decision in giving him up yet... but maybe if a good home for him is available, we may be open to it.

We got him about a week and a half ago and he is just not getting along with our pug. He is an awesome dog and is already about 70% house broken. He still has a few accidents but most of the time he stands in front of the door and asks to be let out to do his duty.

He was born on April 5, 2008. Parents are: champions on the mother's side, and the father was the number 1 bulldog in America 2 years in a row.

I bought him for $3500 and I might accept $2800 if he goes to an acceptable home.

Pictures below are of him from 7wks, his pops, his mom, and his current picture taken last night (12wks old)

Please let me know asap if anyone in socal is interested.

Thanks,
Lord
323 428 4368
lordceniza @ gmail.com

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bryant.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	73669   Click image for larger version

Name:	ch_legacy_only_calvin_klein_3_22_03.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	73670   Click image for larger version

Name:	mamazena.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	73671   Click image for larger version

Name:	mail-15.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	73672  

Last edited by lceniza; 06-30-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks. hope you find a good home.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:22 PM
lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !
ok, my wife and i just decided to get him a trainer to correct his behavior towards the pug. hopefully this will help.

my wife is too attached to him now.

he's no longer for sale.

Last edited by lceniza; 06-30-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:31 PM
henryr is infamous around these partshenryr is infamous around these parts
give him some time to adjust. they'll be best buds in no time.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	134-3413_IMG.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	73686  
Old 06-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by lceniza
We got him about a week and a half ago and he is just not getting along with our pug. He is an awesome dog and is already about 70% house broken. He still has a few accidents but most of the time he stands in front of the door and asks to be let out to do his duty.
A few things:

1. He is a 12-week old puppy and you have determined that he doesn't get along with your pug? WTF? Get a professional involved now please. And try to educate yourself a bit.

2. He is a 12-week old puppy. It will be a long time before he is house broken. His bladder is nowhere close to being mature.

3. Don't you have a contract with the breeder that requires you to return the dog to the breeder should you decide you no longer want him?

Old 07-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by Hossfly
A few things:

1. He is a 12-week old puppy and you have determined that he doesn't get along with your pug? WTF? Get a professional involved now please. And try to educate yourself a bit.

2. He is a 12-week old puppy. It will be a long time before he is house broken. His bladder is nowhere close to being mature.

3. Don't you have a contract with the breeder that requires you to return the dog to the breeder should you decide you no longer want him?
Hoss -

1. He is not getting a long with the pug partly because he is a very dominant personality but also because the pug is just super-shy. The pug has been very miserable and sits in a corner ever since the puppy came home.

We are starting him on a training program...first session on July 12th. I have read just about everything on english bull puppies and I know that they require some patience. My wife was the one who felt really bad about the pug's situation which is why i posted a "feeler". And as you can see, I retracted the feeler ad just a few minutes later.

2. Surprising, even with just a little training, he is actually very good about doing his business outside in the lawn.

3. I actually asked the breeder if I could swap him with one of his other puppies who was more laid-back and not so dominant but the breeder declined.

Anyway, we really only considered giving him up for just a few minutes but we immediately realized that we already loved him too much. Thanks for the concern though, Hoss.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:57 AM
JCC296 is infamous around these parts
you got PM.