Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Atelier Gustavolins Smoke Grey Leather Jacket (new w/ tag)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 05:38 AM
KompressorKev is infamous around these parts
Atelier Gustavolins Smoke Grey Leather Jacket (new w/ tag)

hey guys,

i have a super rare Gustavolins smoke grey leather jacket for sale. it's new with tag, unworn. it's smoke grey, thin calf leather, with topstitched leather detailing and piping along the two front diagonal pockets, and along the sleeves. all the signature Gustavolins tricks in here. Gustavolins always works with leather detailing, but usually paired with some fine wool or suede. he rarely ever does full leather pieces.

i'm selling it for $1,100. retail was around $3,000 for this spring/summer jacket. Gustavolins is sold in just a handful of stores in the world (there were only 12 worldwide in 2007), and his pieces feature immaculate detailing, and the tailoring is just sublime. for $1,100, this piece is far better than many of the other options you could get for the money. Gustavolins button-down shirts and trousers range from $700-1,100 already, and his blazers are above the $2k mark. you won't see another Gustavolins leather jacket for sale.

size 3 which corresponds to a 50 in this case (Gustavolins's sizing is a bit generous). perfect for someone who wears a 50, or a traditional medium to large. this jacket is slightly short in the torso, but the affect is a smart casual jacket great for spring/summer wear.

Old 08-06-2008, 05:33 PM
anybody interested? $1,000 is my final offer. if i can't sell it at 1,000, i may just keep this. saw the new jackets almost identical to mine, they were ~ $3,800 after the euro conversion.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:35 PM
DrPeter has a spectacular aura aboutDrPeter has a spectacular aura aboutDrPeter has a spectacular aura about
Pictures will motivate interest. Also is the size 50 in euro sizing or is that US 50 inches?

Old 08-07-2008, 10:42 PM

size is european 50. my neck size is about 15 3/4 for dress shirts, or a european 48, and this fits a little big on me.