Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Mont Blanc Laptop Bag and Wallet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
WTB: Mont Blanc Laptop Bag and Wallet

Looks like my uber fantastic laptop bag I bought in Dubai and LOVE is giving out. Oh well, it was $80 in Dubai in 2005 and has seen the world so it's time to upgrade. If anyone has a black Mont Blanc bag for sale please let me know. Also starting to shop for a wallet too so if someone has a gently used one I'd love to make an offer. There are a couple of good deals on ebay but I thought I'd check with you guys first

Thanks!

Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 PM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
down to just needing a wallet if anyone has one for sale