Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Looking for used AR15's and AK-47's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for used AR15's and AK-47's

I will pay cash for good prices. If out of FL you will need to ship to my local shop to make it legal

Last edited by Shawn C; 11-04-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
How much do they run for>?

Old 11-05-2008, 10:58 AM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
you better get one fast...

Old 11-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Selling out everywhere.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vivaleduc
Are you starting a gang?
Tell me about it,what is happening to 6speed seriously.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:41 PM
shakazulu12 is infamous around these partsshakazulu12 is infamous around these parts
People are snapping up assault weapons while they can before Obama hits the whitehouse. Its pretty much a done deed that he will ban them again. Local shop said they had a huge run on FN 5.7's and P90's today and speculated that was the reason.

Old 11-06-2008, 03:17 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shawn C
I will pay cash for good prices. If out of FL you will need to ship to my local shop to make it legal
I'm not sure I want you to have one.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:22 AM
I already have a few

Old 11-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by shakazulu12
People are snapping up assault weapons while they can before Obama hits the whitehouse. Its pretty much a done deed that he will ban them again. Local shop said they had a huge run on FN 5.7's and P90's today and speculated that was the reason.
Thank you, They WILL go up in value too. Assault rifles are the safest investment you can make. AK-47s have doubled in value in 1 year. Class 3 MP5's go for close to 20K now. My friend who owns a gun shop bought an M60 for 50K and put it in a safe. He said one day it will pay for both his kids college education.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Blazing
Tell me about it,what is happening to 6speed seriously.
Hippies....

Old 11-06-2008, 01:36 PM
shakazulu12 is infamous around these partsshakazulu12 is infamous around these parts
I just pray LWRC comes through with the SABR before they are banned from public sale.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:51 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Hey Shawn,
I almost bought a bushmaster M4A3 about 2 months ago, and deeply regret it now! Now I don't have the funds to spend on it and I think I am going to be screwed by the time I can afford it again Going to the gunshow up here this weekend to see if I can find one and I might splurge anyway!!
Evan

Old 11-07-2008, 08:55 AM
domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !domlee Is a GOD !
People seem to be stocking up on ammo. Lots of ammo...

Old 11-07-2008, 10:32 AM
mark911997sC is infamous around these parts
Ammo prices have gone through the roof over the past two years. It seems that they'll keep on rising. I wonder if there's going to be a flood of .223 surplus ammo after the war in Iraq is over. Then we'll finally get some cheap .223 ammo.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:43 PM
I have a ton of 7.62x39 ammo I want to trade for .223

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for used AR15's and AK-47's