Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Blackberry Storm $1000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 08:48 PM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
They said they will have more than enough quantity on hand for the debut.
It's incredible that in all my life of technology and so on, I can't ever recall a time when a retailer claimed that there will definitely be enough quantity of a hot item on its debut.

Any video game, system, phone - the list goes on.

I'm eager for this phone to come out, but I definitely wont be changing from my WE unless I personally mess around with the Storm and feel safe of a full touch screen phone.

When I try to text on my friends' iPhones I am horrible.

Old 11-21-2008, 10:07 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Picked one up today. I'll write something up later once I get some real playing time with it.

Old 11-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Moving Slowly is infamous around these parts
my vodafone version in the mail right now, i bought an htc touch hd too, might have both for sale and stick with my iphone

Old 11-23-2008, 02:01 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
You can get the Vodafone version for $699.00 which I am waiting for. The Verizon which can accept a SIM card doesn't seem to work with the bands for GSM in the US. which sucks. I can get one of them for $199.00 from a friend who doesn't want it but it won't work with the AT&T quadband signal.