Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: Blackberry Storm $1000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 02:37 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
WTB: Blackberry Storm $1000

If anyone can get one to me before I go over seas I will pay a mint

Will work for Gadgets lol

Old 11-12-2008, 06:27 PM
DAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to beholdDAVE W is a splendid one to behold
there are a bunch on ebay for about $900

Old 11-12-2008, 09:06 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
They are pre orders

Old 11-12-2008, 09:14 PM
JCC296 is infamous around these parts
$1000 for a phone??? Is it really that great and worth the money? I was researching the same unit early today. Definitely a cool piece, but just another G1 and Iphone to me.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:20 PM
I am just a gadget guy.
But I have always had a blackberry on my side becouse of the Enterprise functions. It was hard for me to carry 2 phones since RIM didnt offer much of a media cool factor... I think this is the answer and it gets released the 23rd and I leave over seas on the 22nd so getting one will be hard before then.

Verizon does a great internatinal plan as well.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:38 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
ah, nice to see somebody with the 05-06 attitude!

Old 11-13-2008, 09:56 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
i just got an email from verizon, the storm is only going to be 199 with a 2 year contract after the rebates. i cant wait to get one. looks like a great phone.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Im waiting for the new blackberry curve.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:19 AM
tractorcrusher is infamous around these partstractorcrusher is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
Im waiting for the new blackberry curve.
The only new Blackberries are the Blackberry Pearl (flip), Bold, Storm, and Javelin.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
The only new Blackberries are the Blackberry Pearl (flip), Bold, Storm, and Javelin.
He is talking about Javelin

Old 11-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Moving Slowly is infamous around these parts
COMES OUT THE 21st for verizon and 17th for the quadband 9500, im looking for a 9500 to gift to someone with tmobile

Old 11-14-2008, 04:46 PM
All of them will have the same frequency. They are all quad band CDMA phones.

Old 11-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Moving Slowly is infamous around these parts
nope, the 9530 functions on the cdma network, however the 9500 vodafone version:
Network Support

Stay in touch with the people who matter as you travel across town or to almost any corner of the world.
  • Quad-Band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks.
http://blackberry.vodafone.co.uk/storm/specifications/

Old 11-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Moving Slowly
nope, the 9530 functions on the cdma network, however the 9500 vodafone version:
Network Support

Stay in touch with the people who matter as you travel across town or to almost any corner of the world.
  • Quad-Band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks.
http://blackberry.vodafone.co.uk/storm/specifications/
I wont argue but you are about 50% correct.

Verizon will work in the US if unlocked on GSM carriers

Old 11-18-2008, 06:03 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
That is correct. The unlocked version will work on the GSM 3G networks such at AT&T and T-Mobile.

You can also get one from Orange in the UK for cheaper as well.

I am having a friend upgrade his Verizon account to this phone and giving it to me for the upgraded price. I hope they come through for me

I like my 3G Iphone but its horrible at texting(IMHO).

Wonder how long it will take to unlock or if you can just call Verizon and say you are going overseas with it.

They said they will have more than enough quantity on hand for the debut.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Blackberry Storm $1000