Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

F/S Oral-B Triumph 9400 & Oral-B Sonic S320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 08:36 AM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Fellas,

I purchased one of the Triumph 9400s from Jonathan (liquidassets). He was very prompt and very courteous whenever we communicated. He shipped the item to me via UPS and it arrived well packed and secure. It was a pleasure dealing with him and I will do business with him again if the opportunity arises. Kudos to him.

+1, I am on my third...

Old 12-15-2008, 08:42 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FLpaindoc
+1, I am on my third...
Appreciated !

Wonderful dealing with you

Old 12-15-2008, 10:25 AM
ukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond reputeukchris has a reputation beyond repute
I reveived my packaged from Jonathan overnight (although it was UPS Ground), well packed, everything as expected, I couldn't be happier. Just hoping now he'll let me know if he has any more deals going on!

Old 12-15-2008, 11:02 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ukchris
I reveived my packaged from Jonathan overnight (although it was UPS Ground), well packed, everything as expected, I couldn't be happier. Just hoping now he'll let me know if he has any more deals going on!

Chris it was a pleasure.

If I liquidate another BestBuy you'll get a PM

Old 12-15-2008, 01:01 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
do you still have any of the triumph 9400's? my sonicare is on its last legs...

Old 12-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Have 9 left right now. PM me if you're interested

Old 12-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Japanese Exotic ;)
Curtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to behold
pm sent

Old 12-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Wanhand is infamous around these parts
Payment sent for two.

Old 12-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Mitchubishievo is infamous around these parts
PM sent.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Japanese Exotic ;)
Curtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to behold
payment sent

Old 12-18-2008, 02:59 PM
4 Triumphs left.

Grab em while you can.

Well worth $65!