Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

F/S Oral-B Triumph 9400 & Oral-B Sonic S320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 07:46 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
F/S Oral-B Triumph 9400 & Oral-B Sonic S320

Hey guys,

I liquidated these from a national drug store chain. I started with 7,000 pieces a few weeks ago, and now they're basically all gone.

I have a few stragglers left that couldn't fit on my customers truck so I guess I'll throw them up here first come first serve.

I have two models remaining.

They are the Oral-B Triumph 9400 that retails for $134.99 - Check it out:

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/sh...ump&navCount=3

as well as the Oral-B Sonic Complete S320 - retails for $119.99 :

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1095432668906

These are all new in the box, never been touched, never been opened.

I need $65 for the Triumph $9400
I need $60 for the Sonic Complete S320.

These prices include delivery within the US.

PM ME if you're interested.

I attached a picture of the merchandise packed in my warehouse, to show you that they're clean.

Feel free to ask questions here.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
normally not allowed but I'm all for good dental hygiene.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:20 AM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Might be sold out of the 9400s right now.

Sorry to all the people who PM'd me and I've been making them wait right now.

The guys in my warehouse have been swamped, I've been keeping them pretty busy.

There is a chance I may now be sold out of the 9400s - will have to wait until the recent orders I had sent out are processed before I know how many I have left.

I have a few of the S320s left, lowering price of those to $55 shipping included.

Old 12-02-2008, 08:28 AM
JCC296 is infamous around these parts
Those are good Christmas presents!

Old 12-04-2008, 05:11 PM
ukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the rough
Sonic 320

Cant pm u as too few posts but want 2 x the 320

Pete

Old 12-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Winstondry has a spectacular aura aboutWinstondry has a spectacular aura aboutWinstondry has a spectacular aura about
What's left?

Have some nieces and a nephew that all got braces last month. Would you happen to have 3 available?

Alain

Old 12-08-2008, 04:01 AM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
I send you the $$, If they are gone just send the $$ back, sorry it took me a couple of days to get back at you...

Old 12-08-2008, 11:22 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Bought an Oral B ten years ago. Not one cavity since.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 12-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Art and Raf - your orders just went out. Shipping info will be PM'd to you as soon as my secretary gets it to me.

I have a few Triumph 9400s left and several s320s left!

Old 12-09-2008, 03:12 PM
kpai81 is infamous around these parts
I am interested in a truimph if you got any. Send me a pm and payment info

Old 12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
liquidassets,

PM sent. Thank you.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:34 PM
cap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant futurecap'sx51 has a brilliant future
PM Sent.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Fellas,

I purchased one of the Triumph 9400s from Jonathan (liquidassets). He was very prompt and very courteous whenever we communicated. He shipped the item to me via UPS and it arrived well packed and secure. It was a pleasure dealing with him and I will do business with him again if the opportunity arises. Kudos to him.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Fellas,

I purchased one of the Triumph 9400s from Jonathan (liquidassets). He was very prompt and very courteous whenever we communicated. He shipped the item to me via UPS and it arrived well packed and secure. It was a pleasure dealing with him and I will do business with him again if the opportunity arises. Kudos to him.
Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure dealing with you as well!

Also, I have 10 Triumph 9400s remaining if anyone has interest. These should go fast!

Old 12-15-2008, 08:22 AM
ALSO Price break on the S320's.

$50/pc on Sonic Complete S320

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S Oral-B Triumph 9400 & Oral-B Sonic S320