Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTT - Unused bottle of Prada cologne or Armani Code for Prado Milano or D&G one

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Bobby G is infamous around these parts
WTT - Unused bottle of Prada cologne or Armani Code for Prado Milano or D&G one

How's this for a random request? I rarely buy cologne, but when I do, I use it sparingly. And I buy the biggest, wasteful set of cologne I can buy. I now refuse to buy another bottle of cologne until I sell the new ones sitting on my shelf.

Here's what I have: Prada ""Amber" cologne for men (it's great scent. The box is the one that's purple in color). It's a 3.4 ml bottle. It sells for arond $50 on eBay. I bought a set with aftershave. I only use the aftershave, and want to trade only the 3.4 bottle of cologne. It does not have a box, just a bottle.

I also have a new in box bottle of Armani Code. I got it as a gift and never returned it. I opened the plastic to smell the scent.

I'm looking for two specific colognes in a trade, and no others:

Prado Milano and/or Dolce & Gabbana "The One." I'll take a smaller bottle in exchange for my larger one - I don't really care since I won't use it all.

If you have either of the above colognes, even if it's been used a couple of times, I'm game to do a trade. No rotten colognes! So Cal preferred.

-Bobby "the smell of mahogany" G