Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

***6+ Carat Round Diamond For Sale***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
***6+ Carat Round Diamond For Sale***

I picked this up at auction and its being sold for true wholesale cost. Its currently set in a deco platinum band but I will make you any ring for this stone. 6.14 carat round I SI2, its 100% white and is about 95% eye clean. Comes with an EGL grading report. There is a feather to the side of the table that can barely be seen without magnification. Its a really pretty stone, and definitely a "bang for your buck" Listed for quick sale at $50000.00

Old 02-20-2009, 03:01 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
droooooooooooool* that's gorgeous!

Old 02-24-2009, 02:31 AM
cparker53 is infamous around these parts
WOW!!! That's one gorgeous ring!

Old 02-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cparker53
WOW!!! That's one gorgeous ring!
thanks

Old 02-25-2009, 03:18 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Thats a fugazi

Old 03-02-2009, 07:28 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LosAngeles
Thats a fugazi

LOL

Old 04-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Birdie is infamous around these parts
Thats a big stone

Old 05-08-2009, 10:44 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
I was actually talking to the possible "girl to be" and she said she seriously does not want anything bigger than 2cts. She is quite small and has tiny hands as well. Her best friend confirmed that she truly does not want anything bigger. First girl I've been with that was like that. ...sorry for the random ramble lol. That ring is definitely a nice stone, and great price.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SFdreamer
I was actually talking to the possible "girl to be" and she said she seriously does not want anything bigger than 2cts. She is quite small and has tiny hands as well.
My wife was the same way, and has very petite hands. I think she's a size 4 ring. Got her a ~2ct. ascher cut and about 2 years later we're both in agreement that ~3ct would be a more ideal size.

The problem is that too many engagement rings these days are set with pave surrounding the center stone and/or have side stones. It makes a ~1ct center stone look huge while it makes our 2ct solitaire look tiny. I hate to compare our "quality" solitaire against other people's "quantity" pave rings, but let's be honest...half the fun of owning a diamond is getting that "Oh my!" reaction from people who look at it, right?

Old 08-10-2009, 05:53 PM
ltroy89 is infamous around these parts
THATS INSANE lol The clarity is hm k but not to sparkly since it's I2 you could deff gotten this sold for a great price if it was Vs or VVs. There's this place in the city that bigs 1cts and up so you can prob gat that price for it in the diamond district

Old 08-24-2009, 10:21 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
I can't afford the ring/diamond much less the girl that thinks she might deserve to be wearing it......

Old 08-30-2009, 03:30 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SFdreamer
I was actually talking to the possible "girl to be" and she said she seriously does not want anything bigger than 2cts. She is quite small and has tiny hands as well. Her best friend confirmed that she truly does not want anything bigger. First girl I've been with that was like that. ...sorry for the random ramble lol. That ring is definitely a nice stone, and great price.

That is a keeper there! G luck with her and also G Luck with sale of ring.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:29 PM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
that's a huge *****

Old 09-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
nah just the girl that demands it!

Old 10-04-2009, 11:07 PM
xbar is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tony tone
that's a huge *****
lol!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***6+ Carat Round Diamond For Sale***