Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Southwest Airlines one-way voucher

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 11:09 AM
stevenshin is infamous around these parts
FS: Southwest Airlines one-way voucher

NEW PRICE: $80 by paypal

I have a "voucher" that can be used for one-way travel on Southwest Airlines. It is valid for travel through July 17, 2009 only. As you know, Southwest sells tickets on an "each way" basis, so you will just have to buy the other leg of your trip separately. According to Southwest, if I want to transfer this to someone else, I have to book it in the traveler's name. After it is booked, the traveler gets the confirmation number and itinerary. S/he can then make certain changes. Here are the rules from Southwest's website:

GIVE AWAY YOUR AWARD.

Simply find out the destination, travel dates, and times from your lucky recipient. Here are a few more things you should know:
  • You - not the person using your Award - will need to book the flight by visiting southwest.com or calling Reservations.
  • After you book the flight, provide the person who will be using your Award with the confirmation number and itinerary you receive.
  • At the time of reservation you will need to provide a credit card number to pay the government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $10 roundtrip.
The person using your Award may change the destination, date, or time of travel at no charge prior to their flight. If the name on the reservation changes, the itinerary will have to be cancelled and the Award will automatically be returned to your account. You will then have to rebook the trip.

If you are interested, go to southwest's website.
Click on Book Travel
Click on Rapid Rewards Awards Reservations
Enter your travel info.
Check to see if your travel needs can be met using this voucher.
Decide if it is worth paying me for using the voucher.
If so, email me at stevenshin at yahoo dot com. Send me your name, To and From location, date and flight number.

Last edited by stevenshin; 06-09-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:53 AM
RocksM3 is infamous around these parts
interested in your voucher. Please email me at nycg14@aol.com to discuss further.

Thank you,

Old 07-07-2009, 01:32 PM
stevenshin is infamous around these parts
No longer available. Thanks.