Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

(US) *MINT* Canon XSi PACKAGE - 18-55 - 10-22 - BG-E5 - EP-EX15II - + many extras

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 06:04 PM
jubu is infamous around these parts
(US) *MINT* Canon XSi PACKAGE - 18-55 - 10-22 - BG-E5 - EP-EX15II - + many extras

Well, I've decided to move up to a Canon 5D Mark II, so I'm gonna send off my crop gear to hopefully a good home. This is an EXCELLENT starter, backup or even a main kit for those who prefer the size and handling of the Rebels. Everything is in MINT condition with no defects. Feel free to view my Flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jubujustin/sets/) to verify the quality of images that came from my gear. With the exception of the Canon 10-22mm lens and Hoya 77mm CPL, everything was purchased BRAND NEW (and not refurb'd) from reputable stores, so you shouldn't have any issues with warranty. The 10-22 and Hoya CPL were purchased off of the Canon POTN forum, so you can verify my feedback there if necessary. I'm also more active on Bimmerforums and E46Fanatics, where I have also posted this for sale as well.

Everything will come with ORIGINAL packaging and materials and if necessary, I can provide copies of receipts. Pics are at the bottom of this post.

My package consists of the following:

1. Canon Rebel XSi (450D) body with about 3k to 4k clicks on it (purchased in July (or August?) of this year from B&H). This will come with all accessories, manuals, charger, wires, etc. in like new condition.

2. Canon 18-55 IS kit lens WITH mint genuine Canon EW-60C lens hood

3. Canon 10-22mm UWA zoom lens purchased off this forum in mint condition. Fantastic lens and definitely one of my favorites with my XSi. Only issue I see is the Ultrasonic decal has a letter or two that is faded, but absolutely nothing wrong with glass, body, mechanics, etc. I will throw in an almost new genuine Canon EW-83E lens hood as well with this.

4. Canon BG-E5 battery grip with spare Canon LP-E5 battery (so you can use it with 2 batteries)

5. Canon EP-EX15II Eyepiece Extender. I have even performed the *glass removal modification* on this so it DOES NOT reduce the size of the viewfinder image. Glass and spare parts all in mint condition and will of course be included in this sale.

6. GGS Schott glass LCD protector on since I first started using it. Spotless.

7. Canon UV Haze 77mm filter for the 10-22

8. Hoya 77mm CPL filter for the 10-22

9. Tiffen 58mm UV filter for the 18-55

10. Sunpak (I believe this is the brand--will have to verify) 58mm UV filter for the 18-55

11. Genuine Canon E-1 handstrap for use with the XSi and battery grip

***If the buyer wants, I can throw in a genuine, barely used, Canon Rebel bag that can fit all of the above items. While I wouldn't charge you for the bag itself, I'd have to charge you for the shipping as it's fairly big and I'm sure UPS or FedEx will probably make me pay a bit more to ship it in a separate box.

My asking price is $1,199 USD for everything listed above.

***And, as a special option to the package buyer only, I can throw in a MINT Canon 50mm 1.8 MKii for an additional $65 (including genuine Canon lens hood adapter, Canon lens hood, Tiffen UV filter and Zeikos(?) CPL filter.) So with the Nifty Fifty, $1,264 USD total package price.

SERIOUS OFFERS WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED.

Shipping (to Continental US) via UPS or FedEx as I don't completely trust USPS, and PayPal are included in my prices above. I reserve the right to give preference to buyers with more feedback here on POTN. And I will only ship to US resident, PayPal VERIFIED addresses only. I am assuming that shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, etc. will cost a lot more so I prefer to find a CONUS buyer first.

PM me with any inquiries, etc.

I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO SELL AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE, SO BUYERS INTERESTED IN EVERYTHING AS A PACKAGE WILL HAVE PREFERENCE.

Thanks.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:29 PM
wassup61 is infamous around these partswassup61 is infamous around these parts
i sent a PM