Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

F/S: Colt Commander .45 ACP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 06:15 AM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
F/S: Colt Commander .45 ACP

F/S: 1991 A1 Colt Commander .45ACP. It has less then 500 rds. through it. I've replaced the plastic trigger & mainspring housing with a Wilson trigger and checkered mainspring housing. I also replaced the platic grips with checkered "slim" wood grips. The gun will also come with a NightHawk leather holster and 2 Colt mags. I am asking $750, will do face to face trade in Houston or ship to FFL. SOLD!

Last edited by ORYX; 01-30-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:24 AM
Schwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ORYX
...I am asking $750, will do face to face trade in Houston or ship to FFL...
So you are asking somebody to show up with $750 and you show up with a gun????

just kiddin ... good plan though ....

Old 01-27-2010, 07:36 AM
mtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant future
If he expects to sell it, he dang well better show up with it! ^^^^^

Duh!

( I know this may be a foreign concept to you, but folks buy and sell guns privately every day, it's called freedom)

Last edited by mtcraigco; 01-27-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Schwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura aboutSchwabe has a spectacular aura about

of course you can sell your gun. DUH. Above comment was just a funny remark but I'll explain it for y'a...

You meet with somebody you don't know, who knows that you have $750 in the pocket and who has a gun.... let me elaborate, post the same ad on every board, ebay, craig list you know, meet with 100s of people you know will show up with $750 in the pocket and you ARE the one WITH the gun ... BRILLIANT ...

Old 01-27-2010, 06:04 PM
op487062 is infamous around these partsop487062 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Schwabe

of course you can sell your gun. DUH. Above comment was just a funny remark but I'll explain it for y'a...

You meet with somebody you don't know, who knows that you have $750 in the pocket and who has a gun.... let me elaborate, post the same ad on every board, ebay, craig list you know, meet with 100s of people you know will show up with $750 in the pocket and you ARE the one WITH the gun ... BRILLIANT ...

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

-Mark Twain

You don't meet in a dark alley and perform the transaction.

NORMALLY (at least for those who have sold/traded previously owned weapons) you go to a licensed dealer to complete it. There usually is a small fee involved for paperwork and time.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:01 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
I usually do the transactions at a gun range so the buyer can test out the firearm and inspect it. Common sense, but then again I give some people too much credit.

Old 01-30-2010, 04:14 PM
SOLD. Thanks for your interest.

Old 01-30-2010, 08:18 PM
mtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant futuremtcraigco has a brilliant future
Nice Piece, figured it'd go quick

Old 04-25-2010, 09:42 AM
fastcarpops is infamous around these parts
Gentlemen. Here in Texas we enjoy our freedoms and rights. Not unusual. Many carry weapons. LOL So be courteous when visiting.