Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

ICdE - Time for a Change

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Jalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the roughJalpa_Mike is a jewel in the rough
ICdE - Time for a Change

this for sale has approval from GT3 Chuck

Hey Gang,

The 5 of us on the board of directors for the Italian Concours are looking for a change. We need someone to step up and take over the reins of this event. After 18 years, the 5 of us are just plain burned out. The 1am mornings of getting the marque cards ready, registration, setup and tear-down of the event is just getting to much for the 5 of us (me, Mary, Greg, Brian & Leah) to handle it anymore!

So, we are looking for some new blood that would be willing to purchase the Italian Concours "lock, stock and barrel" to keep this event moving forward!!

At this time, I am still working with Griot's Garage as a possible purchaser for the event, as they would LOVE to keep this event moving forward!

The sale of the event would include both our registered domain names and the website (italianconcours.org and italianconcours.com). As well as everything in our POD that makes the Italian Concours unique!!! All the fiberglass flagpoles, marque flags, banners, white stanchions, bases, white chain, tables, chairs, tents, wagons, more than 10' x 30' of black & white race decking, the red 11 x 17 boxes and more!

Contact me via PM if you or your club would be interested. Like I said, this event has been here in the Northwest since early-90's and and is the largest gathering of Italian Cars (outside Concorso Italiano) on the west coast, so all of us would hate to see this event vanish into history.

I am more than willing to help out any new owner of the Concours wherever I can. As most of you know, it is my passion!!! :-)

I've already been in contact with the folks at the Des Moines Marina, and not only has the marina finished up with it's renovation, but they are BEGGING for the Italian Concours to come back again for 2011. So, then venue is still available for whomever wants it!

Mike

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-10-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: add approval