Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

WTB: enclosed car trailer / hauler SERIOUS BUYER!! will travel to pick up a deal :WTB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 07:09 AM
nismo300zr2 is infamous around these parts
WTB: enclosed car trailer / hauler SERIOUS BUYER!! will travel to pick up a deal :WTB

I've just returned from spending 2 yrs overseas.. before i left, i sold my wood deck 16' flatbed. It's time to upgrade! im looking for a 22' or longer to be dragged by my Diesel Ram (weight wont be an issue ) im looking for something that will allow me to bring the car for a race weekend and have room for extra gear/parts/tires and maybe even a pit bike. an A/C would be a nice bonus as i'd like to be able to camp out in it as well.

Still debating over going all out and getting a gooseneck, but that is still up in the air. let me know what you have!

Old 04-23-2011, 05:57 AM
2SCOOPS is infamous around these parts
I have an 04 CarMate that I'm thinking of selling. It's a 20ft trailer with LED lights, interior lights, roof vent, 8 Floor D Rings, 2 Strap/Tie Down Racks, Dual Fuel Can Holder, Beaver Tail Door, Side Door and Drivers Side Escape Door. The trailer is in good shape. It's white with polished aluminum corners and diamond plate front panel. The brakes and tires have a lot of life left on them, the mags are new and the trailer has low miles on it. Used mainly for storing a car in it's early life and only gets hauled a couple of times a year. With my Mustang loaded I still have room for fuel jugs, tents, spare wheels/tires and other essentials in the front of the trailer. I've had a couple of enclosed car haulers and this CarMate pulls so much straighter and easier than my previous Haulmarks. Asking 5k

Last edited by 2SCOOPS; 04-23-2011 at 06:01 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:36 PM
does your 20' have a V nose? i think that would even be pushing it for the room i think im going to need to haul car, tires, bike + gear.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Not a V nose. What kind of car are you hauling? Like I said for me, I have room for spare wheels and tires, fuel jugs, nitrous bottles, large tent and other equipment. If it's something bigger than my Mustang I could see it being tight with all of the equipment loaded. You do not have a ton of room to spare when it's all loaded. Good luck in your search.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:42 AM
my bigger carr going in there will be a Z32 300zx. hauling to the track may not be an issue, but when going with dual purporse to say.. deal gap with a motorcycles (2?) as well.. plus parts and camping equipment.. thats where i may worry about space. i'd like to have something i could add -generator/AC to possibly. Do you have pix at least, in and out? What axles are on it?

Old 04-24-2011, 09:14 AM
7500lbs axles and I can get a few pics and post them up later this week. I don't store the trailer at the house so I can't get them at the moment.

Old 05-09-2011, 05:37 AM
airflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant futureairflite1 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 2SCOOPS
7500lbs axles and I can get a few pics and post them up later this week. I don't store the trailer at the house so I can't get them at the moment.
Do you still have the trailer. I've been looking for something to haul my car behind a motorhome. The side door is critical, I didn't see any pictures posted.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:39 AM
Doc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond reputeDoc GTO has a reputation beyond repute
I got a 2010 26ft V nose (24ft box). 5200lbs axles, full finished interior with RTP flooring, 10 D-rings, 12ft e-track, hidden beavertail, interior/exterior lights, mags w/ radial tires, roof is framed for air, LED tails, battery breakaway, 4000lb dry weight, ect. Built in Oct 2010 and used only a handful of times. Will take $7800 for a quick sale.

PM me if interested.

Pics:

Old 06-07-2011, 05:43 PM
sorry! looks great! but your about a 3 weeks too late. I ended up scoring this very equipped car mate and made use of it right away.

mods, close thread if need be.