Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

F/S Patron Gran Burdeos Anejo Tiquila (Rare)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 12:28 PM
awsum1ed is infamous around these parts
F/S Patron Gran Burdeos Anejo Tiquila (Rare)

For Sale Patron Gran Burdeos Anejo Tiquila in seal box. this was given as a gift. Asking $425. It comes with a Crystal bottle with special corkscrew design & a woden display case.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:05 AM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Mmmmm tempting! I was on a tequilla buying bender when I went to mexico in January! Pic of the bottle??

Old 08-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Here you go with the bottle & new box sealed. I have one opened and the other sealed. it was given as a b-day gift.

Originally Posted by powderjay
Mmmmm tempting! I was on a tequilla buying bender when I went to mexico in January! Pic of the bottle??

Attached Images     
Old 08-11-2011, 08:32 PM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, how does it compare to a Don Julio 1942? The only patron I've ever had was the silver.. Not a big fan. But I'm more of a collector than a drinker.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:11 PM
i can't say. i never tried Don Julio 1942! i've tried the don julio reposado & anejo and are both smooth! as for the patron silver, it's like comparing a porsche to a nissan in taste! the Patron Burdeos is very smooth! if you are a collector this is not a bad choice at all!

Thanks, how does it compare to a Don Julio 1942? The only patron I've ever had was the silver.. Not a big fan. But I'm more of a collector than a drinker.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:52 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
I think this was $85 for one shot at a local restaurant.

Old 01-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Bump

Old 01-04-2012, 06:35 PM
I'll trade you straight up for some agency power silicone boost hoses! Win win

Old 01-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Don't need the silicone hoses. thanks.

I'll trade you straight up for some agency power silicone boost hoses! Win win

Old 01-05-2012, 08:42 AM
They are bnib. Would fit perfectly on your S. I don't need the tequilla either, but do want!!

Old 01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
no trades. make me a reasonable cash offer! send a PM.

They are bnib. Would fit perfectly on your S. I don't need the tequilla either, but do want!!

Old 01-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Payment sent just don't send me the open one thanks matt

Old 01-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Hey Matt, the open one is for me!!! LOL! I'll let you know when it comes in. PM for your tel. I know you have mine.

Cheers..

Payment sent just don't send me the open one thanks matt

Old 01-20-2012, 02:28 PM
HI Guys, does any know any carrier that ships out from Orange County, California to Michigan or Ohio? I’m having difficulties with UPS on liquor or wine shipment as a sale to a fellow 6speed. Any input would be appreciated.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Ed start a new thread in the fine wine section. You may find a retailer that will ship it for a fee

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S Patron Gran Burdeos Anejo Tiquila (Rare)