Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Gas powered TMAXX (RC car)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 09:51 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light

Attached Images  
Old 05-03-2005, 09:52 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light

Attached Images  
Old 05-03-2005, 09:53 PM
TT
Evan here is my pride and joy I was telling you about! This baby kicks ***, believe me when I say that!

Attached Images  

Last edited by TT; 05-03-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:53 PM
TT

Attached Images  
Old 05-03-2005, 09:54 PM
TT
last one

This is an off road truck that I converted for on road use

Associated Factory Team T3.. one of the nicest ones around

Attached Images  
Old 05-03-2005, 09:57 PM
TT
After looking at the truck for the first time in about a year, notice a couple of things

-The truck appears to be a little dirty in some areas due to dust collecting on the Nitro that is normally present on all gas powered cars.. it comes right off though

-The front bumper could probaly get replaced, if I do sell it I will install it at my own cost (cost maybe $8 and takes 20 seconds to install)

-I feel a little uncomfortable selling this thing to someone now because it doesnt look as good as it is. Thing thing honestly has not been used for more than four tanks of gas, each tank of gas lastes about 10 minutes too.. so its pretty dang new. If you are still interested in it let me know!

Old 05-03-2005, 10:47 PM
TT
Sorry guys this isn't for sale anymore

I decided that I don't want to sell it to anyone on 6speed because I don't want them to feel that they got "screwed over" because of how dirty it is (even though any car guy would know how new and well taken care of it is)

Thanks for the interest though!

Once again, sorry I really wanted to get rid of it bad too..

Old 05-03-2005, 11:24 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
I had a Tmaxx is college - that thing was a blast! Never really used it much though, my roomate always tried to run over freshman girls with it

Old 05-03-2005, 11:30 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Very nice cars man!!

Just as I said I didn't want anythign else to go wrong, I lost reverse today while doing some just normal street driving!! I will be opening the tranny tomorrow so I can see whats wrong... Also broke my exhaust bracket so the gas went all over the car... Not a good day for my Revo...
Evan

Old 05-03-2005, 11:46 PM
TT
Originally posted by GoWide
I had a Tmaxx is college - that thing was a blast! Never really used it much though, my roomate always tried to run over freshman girls with it

What did he say after he ran them over "OOPS! I am so sorry! Can I take you out to dinner?"

that would hurt like **** though

Old 05-04-2005, 05:50 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Grrrr

God the tranny is so complicated, putting it back together once I get the new gears is gunna be fun
Evan

Old 05-04-2005, 06:27 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
i think i chickened out for now. seems like a real hassle. i've been known to change my mind though.

Old 05-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SteveH
i think i chickened out for now. seems like a real hassle. i've been known to change my mind though.
I wouldn't call the hobby a hassle, but it is a hobby not a toy... I agree with most that half the fun is tuning, breaking things, and rebuilding things!! Unlike a car you really can't mess it up too bad when you take it apart... Most things are not hard to put back together (unless you have to open the tranny like I did...). I have only had mine for a month and so far have been able to fix mine and tune mine myself with ease!!
Evan

Old 05-04-2005, 07:06 PM
NYSEGuy is infamous around these parts
Eh, reverse is for pussies anyways!

I got out of trucks about a year ago and stuck with onroad cars ever since! I run a Yokomo GT4 set up for drifting, and have a Traxxas 4tec for bashing. Anyone getting into RCing, I would recomend any of the Traxxas cars or trucks to get started with for ease of starting and availability for parts. Believe me when I say that you WILL break your car or truck at one point or another

I have a few billet parts that I bought for my Tmaxx a while back but never got a chance to install... Maybe I'll have to get back into the hobby again so that they dont go to waste!

Old 05-04-2005, 11:40 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
I used to be into RC cars a lot. This thread makes me want to go chagre them up and run them. My favorite was my team losi xxcr kinwald edition. I also have a monster truck that i custom built a chassis for and most of the steering components.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gas powered TMAXX (RC car)