Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

NIB Rolex Submariner for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Clubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of light
NIB Rolex Submariner for sale

I have a "New in the Box" Gold and Steel with the Blue Dial. Watch has never been worn. I bought it and my Steel Daytona arrived. The watch was new in DEC 2003. I am asking $4900.

Email me jimnewman@mindspring.com

Old 05-08-2005, 08:46 PM
JarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of lightJarodL is a glorious beacon of light
So is it new or was it new in Dec 2003?

Old 05-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Clubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of light
It is new but purchased in late 2003, if it has never been worn, has the same movement as the 2005, I would consider it brand new. Is there any difference in the 2005 model, I don't want to misrepresent the watch?

Last edited by Clubrcr; 05-09-2005 at 06:03 AM.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:33 AM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
PM me with your refrences and well try to work a deal.

Old 05-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Yes newer ones have gold through all the links on the bracelet at the bottom other then that everything else is the same...PS whoever buys thi sit is a great price...the retail now is mid 7's

Old 05-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Marc, a new model in 2003 would be an early Y serial which would mean it has the gold through clasp and even lazer etched stupid coronet. It is identical to current models.

Old 05-09-2005, 12:51 PM
I am not at the house, but I believe it is a "Y" serial number. I will double check

Old 05-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally posted by Stryke
Marc, a new model in 2003 would be an early Y serial which would mean it has the gold through clasp and even lazer eted stupid coronet. It is identical to current models.
Hey Stryke

Sorry my bust I have not had a TT sub since late 1997...just remebered that they had put gold through at some point in the past few years..

PS no more Rolies for me I moved up to the big boys and grabbed an AP Royal Oak Offshore...

PS Congrats on the S class

Old 05-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Marc,

Thanks!

The AP doesn't appeal to me but you cannot argue it's horological place in our world.

Gil

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.